Happy ending- La capra sends Blk bry Jam

by Cappuccino OC 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Cappuccino OC
    Cappuccino OC

Thank you all for your kind emotional support.

This drama has a happy ending! La capra is a poster on this forum (& not the JW who stole my jam) offered to send my grandmother some of her home made black berry jam! How about that?

I'm letting my grandma know that a very special friend of mine made them just for her. My grandma will be tickled. She lOVES getting packages in the mail. She'll actually wait & sit by the window to see when the mailman comes to her mailbox.

:>) Capp

Edited by - Cappuccino OC on 26 November 2002 11:47:25

• Cappuccino OC
    Cappuccino OC

I'll be seeing my grandma late december so when I come back the first week of January I'll post a picture of my 83 year old grandma with her blackberry jam so you all can see her.

Capp

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

I am so happy, Capp, that everything turned out alright in the end. Blessings to you and Grandma.

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

HI Capp, please read my replys on your previous thread.

• Mary
    Mary

Two questions: Did this woman apologize for stealing your jam in the first place?? I have a sneaky suspicion that she made this offer because she knew she could be charged with theft if you wanted to pursue it. And two: I certainly hope you got the locks on your door changed. This woman is not to be trusted and is a skank............and so is her loser husband who couldn't understand "what the big deal" was.

Cap, you're a much better Christian than me, and I'm glad that you're pleased with the end results.

Cheers.

• LoneWolf
    LoneWolf

Cappuccino OC --- Doggone it anyway, too bad you're flying down. If you were driving down I-5 you could stop by our place (Cottage Grove, Oregon) and I'd kick in a quart of our home grown honey.

Let me tell you --- you don't buy honey like this in the store!

By the way, try making some elderberry jelly one of these times. It's even better than the blackberry.

LoneWolf

• Cappuccino OC
    Cappuccino OC

Mary,

I'm sorry if I didn't explain it correctly. La Capra is a poster on this forum; she isn't the Salvadoran JW who stole my jam.

Dutchie,

Thank you dutchie & congratulations on becomming an empress!

Lonewolf,

I made elderberry jam a long time ago when I lived in Nevada. You're so right it's sooooo yummy. I love hunny! I usually drive down. Since my cast comes off on the 3rd of Dec, the doc doesn't want me to drive 1,000 miles because I dont have complete range of motion in my left arm.

Thank you for your kind offer.

Teeny yuck,

I'll check out your e-mail.

Capp

Edited by - Cappuccino OC on 26 November 2002 11:48:3

• Granny Linda
    Granny Linda

I love happening endings, too.

It's wonderful that you love your grandmother so much. It speaks well for her.

I'm a grandmother of three beautiful and delightful children. My greatest joy, truthfully, are those kids. My husband and I go out of our way to give those children good memories of their grandparents.

My husband was very close to his paternal grandparents, and myself, having been raised JW missed out on too much with mine. So as I've aged and been blessed, it warms my heart to read about other grandparents who are living happily, and loved by the adult children.

Again, so glad you are happy.

Cheers,

granny

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

La Capra that was very cool of you!

• Prisca
    Prisca

Cool!! I love happy endings too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest