WHAT'S THE BEST POST EVER ??

by BATHORY 22 Replies latest jw friends

• BATHORY
    BATHORY

G'Day cobbers.

I realise that there is no 1 bestest post, it is relative and subjective, but i ask for your personal all time favourite.

One that made you exited about being involved with this forum, look forward to getting back online and furthering it etc.

I remember the ol' days of H2O where all the heavyweights were, that Ros came out with the GB post, remember that. WOW was that exciting. Who here was around for that one ??

Personally my all time fav post,undisputedly, was Hillary's "ferryman".

That was as close to perfection as i have read or could imagine.

Substance 9 / 10.
    Emotionally engaging 9 / 10
    Readability 9 / 10
    Relevant 10 / 10
    Thought provoking and stimulating 9 / 10.

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Truth or Dare - Any post that had Men's butts

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

The post your picture post. Seeing a picture of who you have been posting to makes it a bit more personal. To me anyway.

• Beans
    Beans

I love posts about Watchtower errors! It is so pleasing knowing that they have nipped themselves in the butt with there own publications and actions!

• Dia
    Dia

Probably the one I just read on WT roots (Blackguard) which lays out how the WT was formed as part of an effort to destroy Christianity.

It makes a tremendous amount of sense.

• dsgal
    dsgal

jjrizo's family pics.

• larc
    larc

I think my favorite is the one I wrote, where I explained the meaning of life and the nature of God. I also explained which came first the chicken or the egg. I had many posters send me private e-mails and they asked me if I was going to start my own religion, and if so, how could they sign up, and how much would it cost them. I told them that they would have a free 30 day intoductory offer to my religion and then, after that, they would have to contribute 15% on their gross income, not net income. They all seemed agreeable to this heavenly arangement.

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

Damn larc I musta missed that one!!!!!!!

Really you addressed the riddle of 'the chicken before the egg'?????

Please sign me up.

But you ain't gettin no 15 percent of gross.......unless you can answer why 'the thermos keeps my coffee so hot.....or cold....just how do it know?

My wallet awaits your answers oh great 'larcmoonie'

DumbBear

• Farkel
    Farkel

Danny,

: But you ain't gettin no 15 percent of gross.......unless you can answer why 'the thermos keeps my coffee so hot.....or cold....just how do it know?

It's DEMONS, you idiot. They're trying to trick you into believing that a themos will keep anything at whatever temperature it is when the thermos is sealed could not be possible without their intervention.

Gotta watch out for them pesky demons, you know.

Farkel

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

Farkel,

I shoulda known those pesky guys, followed me when I last set foot in the KH library, twenty some yrs ago.........I know now you are correct, how could those DEMONS resist residing within the musty pages and photgraphs of the little thin book Photo Drama of Creation, I unceremoniously left behind........Shit I shoulda sold them at a swap meet!

Doomed man Iam doomed......tricky bastards won't let me alone now....it's the little things 'like the thermos' that get you........

Where do I send the check? Less see what's 15percent of thirty-two bucks?

Danny

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit