Praise Jehovah For His Great Deeds! May 15 2001 WT

by ISP 14 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Francois
    Francois

Who gives a big hairy rat's ass? The number of Hindus increases ten times that much with absolutely ZERO time spent in door to door work. All they have to do is have babies. So the Hindus out-grow the JWs, and all the Hindus have to do is be still and grow.

• zev
    zev
    Francoise said: Who gives a big hairy rat's ass? The number of Hindus increases ten times that much with absolutely ZERO time spent in door to door work. All they have to do is have babies. So the Hindus out-grow the JWs, and all the Hindus have to do is be still and grow.

Last time i checked, remaining still while in the coital position never produced an offspring.

__
    zev
    Sitting on the Wrong Side of the Fence Class

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

That's ok. Comments like that will come back to haunt them. They will haunt them because comments like that have created a certain mindset that when the day of global decrease comes, the membership will be strained to buy into the "sifting work" excuse.

Witnesses aren't stupid (all the time :) Most can see how unproductive the ministry is and they are just tired of the routine. They see the decrease in their own countries. That there is an increase in some far off obscure country doesn't really make them feel better when they look around their halls and see marriages breaking up, disfellowshippings and young ones leaving.

The Yearbook and any discussion of figures has always been PROPAGANDA because it only highlights things favourable to the organization. It should honestly discuss things that are not favourable in the interest of focusing and dealing with problems, not glossing them over.

Path

• ISP
    ISP

Holy Cow!
    ISP

• Ray
    Ray

How much did the Watchtower make? Remember no Witnesses allow to keep money. Any leftover must turnover to Kingdom Hall. So all that work for nothing.

I read my bible at church and home and still have lots of free time with family, hobbies, vacation and free air (no work on free time).

So what Witnesses do their free time. They go door to door. BAN!! Got hit on nose by homeowner door. That their problem. My just relax on hammon and sleep with frest air, bird sing, car clack down the road.

So what your point?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit