What kind of car would Jesus drive?

by Binky 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Binky
    Binky

There's a debate raging over here. I gotta go with a Volkswagen mini-bus. He was a carpenter, right? So he would need something big enough to carry around his tools, and his apostles, and still be planet-friendly.

Binky, Rock Deity

• mike047
    mike047

Model "T" ???

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Jesus would have ridden a scooter.

Short, sweet and to the point. Gets him where he wants to go but with that old pretense needed by all prophets: humility!

IW

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Jesus didn't drive a car he had wings, wings of gold or indian wings what ever one you chose.

Orangefatcat.

• bigboi
    bigboi

Jesus would have driven a Ford F350 King-Crew Cab with four doors. It would've had one of those huge power stroke diesels too.

The dude was a carpenter, from the country w/ twelve apostles for Chrissakes!

• bluemoon
    bluemoon

I could see Jesus riding a motorcycle.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Well if gas keeps getting any higher, he probably would go back to riding a donkey or just plain walking.

• Binky
    Binky

worrrrrrrrrd.

• Mary
    Mary

A Jesus-mobile

• Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ

Again (because I've already answered this same question numerous times on this board, go read the old postings from the past week or two), I drive a black 97 Saturn SL2 with all the extras. Its a little pricier than comparable cars but gets great gas milage, doesn't break, and gets me where I need to go. That plus I got a good deal on it and it was in perfect shape (imagine a lawyer married to a doctor to picture the last owners) when I bought it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit