Shameless lies of the head of Australian Betel just to protect the GB

by paradisebeauty 15 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    When you're afraid your leaders might have to testify, there's usually a pretty good reason for it.
  • defender of truth
    defender of truth
    (Sorry i'll hopefully make it readable this time)
    Also, can someone please suggest to the RC that they ask the bethel head something along the lines of..
    "Did the Governing Body have to approve the material contained in the Shepherd the Flock book (latest elders manual), before it could be distributed to overseers in the various congregations? *Yes*
    And do the elders have to follow the instructions contained in this book, including the procedure for dealing with incidents of Child abuse? *Yes*
    Does the same apply to confidential letters already submitted, that concern how to deal with those accused of committing child abuse? Did the Governing Body have to read and approve those as well, before they were sent out as instructions to the elders?
    Then the Governing Body are responsible for setting the procedure for dealing with child abuse within the organisation.
    Bring in Geoffrey Jackson!! "
    Seriously, can someone make a suggestion like this?
    My emails are monitored by my parents, I don't have the guts to email the RC.
    [email protected]
  • defender of truth
    defender of truth
    Also, can someone please suggest to the RC that they ask the bethel head something along the lines of..
    "Did the Governing Body have to approve the material contained in the Shepherd the Flock book (latest elders manual), before it could be distributed to overseers in the various congregations? *Yes*
    And do the elders have to follow the instructions contained in this book, including the procedure for dealing with incidents of Child abuse? *Yes*
    Does the same apply to confidential letters already submitted, that concern how to deal with those accused of committing child abuse? Did the Governing Body have to read and approve those as well, before they were sent out as instructions to the elders?
    Then the Governing Body are responsible for setting the procedure for dealing with child abuse within the organisation.
    Bring in Geoffrey Jackson!! "
    Seriously, can someone make a suggestion like this?
    My emails are monitored by my parents, I don't have the guts to email the RC.
  • paradisebeauty
    paradisebeauty

@ defender of truth

I sent them the info you provided in both posts here

• defender of truth
    defender of truth

I hope you left out the 'bring in Geoffrey jackson' part.. ;)

Seriously, thank you. I hope it made sense and they consider the line of reasoning.

I don't always come across as I mean to.

(The Governing Body would have had to read and approve the infamous letter about reappointing child molesters,wouldn't they? I'm wondering if I'm right about the letters now..)

• defender of truth
    defender of truth

Paradise beauty, would you consider emailing the quote you made from Spinks, along with my posts, to Angus Stewart? :

[email protected]

Thank you.

The person who decides the rules that must be followed by those lower down the hierarchy, has the ultimate responsibility for the results of those procedures..

(I think it's important to point out publically that the application of so-called scripturally based policies needs to be decided by the GB, not the branch. To discuss real changes, they need to talk to the Governing Body.)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit