Anyone ever been hypnotized?

by TresHappy 13 Replies latest jw friends

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Has anyone on this forum used hypnosis in an effort to lose weight or quit smoking? If you have any experiences, please share.

• blondie
    blondie

I am unhypnotizable. Many have tried different approaches and all failed. I guess that happens some times.

Blondie

• Undecided
    Undecided

When a beautiful, sexy woman walks by that is about as hypnotized as I can get. Of course when my wife snaps her finger I get unhypnotized real fast.

Ken P.

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

When i was 15 years old i hypnotized myself..on accident. My sisters and i where driving from AZ to CA and my oldest sister got tired and let me drive. I never really drove so before you know it i was just staring at the white line.It was really wierd...anyway i drifted off the road and ended up in the middle ditch ..i over corrected and ended up on the other side in another ditch.We told the cops that my oldest sister was driveing.

• link
    link

I qualified as a Hypnotherapist in 1999 and I can tell you that it is definately effective for some people.

A good Hypnotherapist will be able to tell you, after a short consultation. if he can help you.

This is dependent on a number of factors that could only be drawn out during a personal consultation. To get into a deep discussion on personal cases here on the board would not be helpful but I can try and give you general information if that might help.

link

• freedom96
    freedom96

Ken P. That is funny!

• BB
    BB

Yeah, once me and my cousin Shawanda went to visit the Jerry Springer show. They had some guy on who said he could hip-mo-tize anybody. I said he couldnt put me under but he kept sayin he could, which made me mad.

Anyway, before I had a chance to hit him with a folding chair he apparently put me under because someone suggested that I take off all my clothes and I had gotten all the way down to my underpants before some big guy in a black T-shirt was finally able to stop me.

• Mary
    Mary

Never been hypnotized for weight loss, but I'm considering it..........however I almost fell into a coma every Tuesday night at the Bookstudy, when we were studying "Babylon the Great Has Fallen!"

• Mulan
    Mulan

I've never tried to be hypnotized but my Dad has. They couldn't put him under. They told him it was because he seldom blinks. Does that make sense?

Once it was at a seminar and the other time in Las Vegas. Mom can testify. They couldn't do it to him.

• Robdar
    Robdar

I went to a hypnotist. I had difficulty being hypnotized and it didn't take.

Robyn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit