Best Country for Immigrants...America

by WhyNow2000 24 Replies latest jw friends

• WhyNow2000
    WhyNow2000

Lately, there has been a lot of lively discussion about the good the bad and the ugly about . What I want to know is which country is the best for immigrants?

Every government is a bad government until it is compared to other governments. In that spirit my vote goes to .

• WhyNow2000
    WhyNow2000

Lately, there has been a lot of lively discussion about the good the bad and the ugly about US.

What I want to know is which country is the best for immigrants?

Every government is a bad government until it is compared to other governments. In that spirit

my vote goes to US .

Ps... I apologize for posting this twice....still new at this.

Edited by - Whynow2000 on 21 November 2002 13:37:1

• LuckyLucy
    LuckyLucy

The best country for immigrants is their native country!!
  • WhyNow2000
    WhyNow2000

Lucky,

You mean like the jews that were persecuted in germany

or like the Afganistan women that were killed for wanting to go to school.

• Francois
    Francois

WhyNow, I've been watching Lucky post for awhile now and my conclusion is that about half of her posts are made when she puts fingers in motion before putting mind in gear. Sorry LL, but that's the way I see it.

• LuckyLucy
    LuckyLucy

What about the white men here that loose out on a job that they are more qualified for to a woman or man "of color" .Is that fair?? NOOOOOOOOO that is discrimination!! Lets take care of our own first!!

Did we not learn anything from 911? Yeah..lets keep bringing them in so we can send them to flying school,so they can crash into more buildings.

Pretty soon it will be normal to see headlines saying " Another bus was blown up in LA...Chicago..NY....little town in the middle of nowhere..ect ect ect! 11 people were killed 49 injured ...women and children!! You bleeding heart liberals need to pull your heads out and take a look around!!

Edited by - LuckyLucy on 21 November 2002 14:8:2

• WhyNow2000
    WhyNow2000

Lucky,

Did you mean to say: What about the white men here that GETS the job that they are less qualified for from a more qualified women just because he is a man?

Is that fair? NOOOOOOOOO

Is that rare? NOOOOOO

Is that ingrained in the system? YEEEEES

• WhyNow2000
    WhyNow2000

Lucky, you say, "Lets take care of our own first!!"

Who is "our own" ?

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Well for all of those who hate immigrants, next time you go to the hospital, see who is saving your ass.

• LuckyLucy
    LuckyLucy

Did you just wake up from the 70's?? That is not the way it is now. I take it you are woman "of color"!

Funny you couldn't address the other issues.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit