Kenpodragon: Where Are You ?

by Searchin50 39 Replies latest jw friends

• GarbageGirl
    GarbageGirl

CZAR,

Yeessss....Shirley is FINNNNEE!!! I will be seeing her on Tuesday!!! They are on tour with No Doubt. Just saw Shirley and the boys in Vegas a few months ago. I LOVE HER!!!!

Kristina

• Aztec
    Aztec

I'm only gonna reply to this one time (I hope) because I was involved in just about ALL of those threads. I don't have any ill will towards anyone involved but was very much disturbed by all of the personal attacks. I and many others were very hurt by all of the negativity in those threads and I received numerous emails asking me what the hell was going on. One of the reasons I came here was because I was looking to start over but I see that what happens one place eventually spills over somewhere else.

Snoozy if you want to send a message to Ronnie you should do it elsewhere as he doesn't come here. If you would like I can tell him what you said.

I hope this is the end of this but I doubt it is. As with many others I have been unable to contact Dragon but hope he will contact me when things in his life calm down. For now though I wish you all peace and much happines.

~Carrie

Edited by - Aztec on 24 November 2002 23:42:40

• Windchaser
    Windchaser
    One of the reasons I came here was because I was looking to start over but I see that what happens one place eventually spills over somewhere else.

Hi, Aztec. Thanks to Snoozy, her crap from Tim's board doesn't just spill over here. It floods in like a broken cesspool. And it wasn't 'eventually': she started her bs the first day she posted over here.*

Ronnie already knows what an underhanded bitch Snoozy is. I hope that you don't involve him. Snoozy loves baiting people so she can argue with and lie about them.

Nice to see you, GG. It's been awhile. (((((((Garbage Girl)))))))

*Edited to add: If you want to waste some time, go to Search, type in 'golden girl' and read her shit, specifically what she has posted to Dragon. You will find some very good examples of what GG is talking about.

I

Edited by - windchaser on 25 November 2002 0:59:54

• Aztec
    Aztec

Hey Wind,

I would not involve Ronnie in anything that he is not already involved in. He is a good friend and I care about him too much to drag him through anything. I am going to stay neutral because I don't have all the facts. I am not going to say anything bad about anyone from things I have only heard and not seen. I hope you are doing good! Ronnie likes you a whole lot and I trust his opinion on some things for sure!

~Carrie

• GarbageGirl
    GarbageGirl

Hey Wind!!! ((((( Wind )))))

I have missed so many people on here! Been too damn busy to post. I read a lot...but just not able to post as much as I'd like.

Aztec, I undertand where you are coming from. I love Ronnie dearly, he is a great guy! Please tell him I said hi and when I get a chance I'll get over to the other board. I miss talking to him. Tell him he can still Email me anytime...providing he still has my address.

Love to all,

Kristina

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

No...I'm not going to get upset and call names. I'm not going to accuse you few of lying. You already know you are!.

None of you can hurt me anymore!. Thank you for showing the board how heartless and cruel you really are! Especially mentioning my Husband!

I could sit here and make excuses but I am really tired of it!. There are really just a few of you that continue to try and ruin my reputation. I think you are stuck on "Try to Destroy".

I have not only been begging people to read my posts, but to also read the posts from Dragon..Ronnie..Kristina ..and Wind! These are really the only "Rat Pack " that continues to sling the mud! Dragon has gone..Ronnie is hinting that he is going..? So .."Garbage mouth...oops..Girl" Kristina..you only post once in a while to attack me! And Wind..you are so busy dating from your personal ad and second job at the gas station that I don't think you will be bothering me that much. So things should calm down finally! Hopefully people will feel free to express their OWN point of view once again!Including Silent Lambs!

I see Ronnie tried to start it all up again on Tim's board and he got shut up real quick.

You few are in the minority. The others on the board are supporting me or just don't want to get involved!.Either way is fine with me!.

The sooner it stops the better everyone will be!

So Long.............

Snoozy........

ps..Thanks for posting some of my posts! I am not ashamed of anything I posted!{:)]

Are you?

Carrie..You don't have to tell Ronnie anything..I E Mailed him. I saved his address from when he E Mailed me to leave the boards...Right after he became friends with "Dragon and Wind!" Didn't you think it was cruel of him to bring up Dana's name again?...Oh well! Maybe you can help him not be so angry! He did used to be a really nice guy! And you seem like a pretty nice peson too!

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

Thanks BG for the reply. I am not/nor could not post here regarding Snoozy/Dragon. Nor am I "attacking" Dragon, except to point out why certain posts were made.

Plum said:

I saw some of the debate over at TC's board. I saw a few debates and a lot of slamming and mudslinging/personal attacks but didn't see the part where kenpodraggon said he wasn't going to post on DBs anymore. Perhaps he meant "that" board.

I can't really believe that the dragon has completely stopped posting because of what a few people on another forum want to accuse him of. He is much to caring of a person and certainly doesn't seem like the type to throw his toys down and refuse to play anymore. If some kids don't want to play fair then there are plenty of others around that do.

The only reason I am in this thread is because of this comment. If she had meant 1 person, then she should have said so, but she didn't - she said "a few". Therefore I am questioning her as to what and who she meant. Up until then, I was content to keep my mouth shut.

I don't want my comments to be taken "anti-Dragon", nor "pro-Snoozy" as I don't know enough of the situation to make a judgement call - and I don't want to. We all must take ones as we find them, the good, the bad & the ugly. Sometimes people are seemingly cruel, and for no good reason. But that can be said of everyone (perhaps sadly even myself).

But, the core of these threads were not about Snoozy & Dragon, regardless of what they degenerated into. They were about Silent Lambs, an organization he ridiculed with a vengence. Therefore, Plum's comments made no sense. And I am simply asking her for clarification - which private e-mail would handle just fine (duh!!! why didn't I think of that before).

Thanks for your reply. I do understand your point. This is truly an akward position to be in.

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

Thank you!

Just one little note!

Take a look at some posts from a poster called "Donkey"...

Snoozy.....

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

Aztec: Thank you. I care about and like Ronnie and you, too. Although I try to stay out of it, too, I see that I still take the bait when it involves my friends. I looked at Snoozy's remarks to Ronnie as an attack.* I also thought that she needed her medication again because, as you mentioned, Ronnie doesn't come here and why is she posting to him here? What is her motive?

She says that she is not ashamed of the things she writes. The woman has no conscience. She also hits the Edit button heavily.

Regarding my personal life and being too busy to come here: I have met some great people through Personals. My life is enriched by knowing them. I am also becoming an ace cashier at Exxon and take pride in my work. The red vest that I wear matches my red stilletos perfectly. It's nice getting to know the regulars who come on my shift and they seem to like me, too, as does my new boss. I am also making enough money now to cover all my expenses and also have some to play with. I am extremely fortunate to have found this great job and I feel good about myself because I am totally independent. Although I won't be here as often, I still come here, obviously.

Just because BB is pissed off at Dragon because of the SilentLambs thing, doesn't mean that donkey is Dragon. And who gives a damn, anyway?

Edited to add: *I am taking the liberty of cut and pasting what I perceived as Snoozy's attack on Ronnie.

Hey...this guy could play like he is the Dragon if you want...he is getting just as obnoxious! He is a "Dragon wanna be!" A VERY loyal follower...I bet he could even be a "Witness" for the "Dragon"...They both lie!

You and he must really hate Dana to bring her name up with lies......Just to try and hurt me!...

Sorry Ronnie! You just made yourself look very cruel to me!..You are believing Dragons lies again. Some here prefer to hide heir heads in the sand...that's their problem.Just like a witness! You don't even queston him!.Just a loyal follower.....Tsk Tsk....Many leaders are able to "Charm " their followers..or so I have heard.Like a snake charmer! You do his dirty work for him! Poisoness venom.... Ask questions Ronnie...You might not like the answers! Go to JW uncensored...they have a completly different attitude toward "The Dragon!"

If you need the address...E Mail me! I have unlocked you for the time being.

I am not alone!

Dragonslayer.........

Edited by - windchaser on 25 November 2002 17:42:14

• Simon
    Simon

I think this all belongs elsewhere.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit