BBC America

by WildHorses 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Angharad
    Angharad

Not sure I've watched house invaders

Another comedy to watch out for is One foot in the grave, about a very grumpy old man, who complains about everything - Simon is modelling himself to be like him by the time he gets to that age

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

BBC America is a great channel. Every now and then they show the life story of Princess Diana, hosted by Finola Hughes. It's very interesting.

It would kind of hard to bring back Benny Hill, as he died several years ago.

Keeping Up Appearances is hilarious, the way she answers the phone. "Bouquet instead of Bucket" - it's hilarious.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Hey Rocky, I've seen Are you bing served before on PBS, a couple of years ago. The best thing about this channel is that I can pick up on UK slang.

Who said TV was a waste of time? I think it's a great learning tool.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

LOL Angharad, wait till Simon sees what you posted.

• Robdar
    Robdar

BBC America is awesome.

Lilacs,

Look for the program "Father Ted". It is hilarious. It used to show on Friday nights, but I haven't been able to find when they have re-scheduled it to.

Robyn

• pandora
    pandora

Hey Lilacs,
    There is an american version of the show "Changing Rooms" on TLC. Its called "Trading Spaces". It's a pretty good show too.

-P(J)

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

Schedules and programme information is on the BBC America website

http://www.bbcamerica.com/bbcamerica.jsp

Looks like Father Ted is on tonight.....

• Bod
    Bod

Feck!

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

Drink!

• Simon
    Simon

"I just DONT bee-lieve et !"

Victor Meldrey is my hero ... I am already a grump old man and I'm not even old yet.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit