Yet another news interview! Re: Silentlambs

by Valis 50 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• ugg
    ugg

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( jesika ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

• TheStar
    TheStar

Valis,

Thanks for posting this!

(((((((((((((((((((jesika)))))))))))))))

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

Way to go Jess and thanks for letting us know Valis!

Would love to see it!

Jess you go girl!!!!!!

• Brummie
    Brummie

Echoing the statements of all here.....

Look forward to hearing how it goes

Brummie

• Jesika
    Jesika

Thanks everyone. I can't wait till it airs. I will tape it and so will Valis and others too. I want to put it for everyone to see, so when it airs I don't know how long it will take to put it online, but rest assured I will.

After it airs I will start a thread about it in "friends", and I will leave the reporters email addy so we can all write her and thank her for covering the story.

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE YOU GUYS AND THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• nativenyr23
    nativenyr23

WAY TO GO JES!!!!! please please please LET US KNOW when they'll air it! KICK ASS, chickie!

• Lin
    Lin

Jes, is the story still schedule to air next Tuesday night at 10:00? I'm proud of you girl!!! Hugs from auntie Lin!

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Way to go Jes! Let's all set our VCRs for next Tuesday. Wfaa.com used to use streaming video for their live news broadcasts, but they appeared to have stopped. However this is a link to their web page. They will put up their news reports though, so everyone ought to be able to watch it.

http://www.wfaa.com/video/

• Lin
    Lin

Just thought I'd let you know there was a brief mention on Channel 8 yesterday about the upcoming interview at 10:00 Tuesday night. It started with "Don't go to the police, or else..., Yet another religion scandal of child abuse" and then they said to be sure to tune in Tuesday night at 10:00. They didn't show even a short clip or photo or anything, just that little tid bit. So, it looks like the program will definitely air tomorrow night. Bill Bowen was also interviewed for the piece.

• Lin
    Lin

I got a call a little while ago from Valerie Williams needing to verify some of the things Jesika said in the interview which included me but not by name. Valerie is really shocked at the level of abuse not only in this family but amazed at what she's found in the interview with Bill Bowen. Jesika emailed me a little while ago saying the news piece will be about 6 minutes long and that they're thinking/planning on a larger segment on it, but I don't know how soon.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit