Anyone ever go "Evil Slaving?"

by avishai 12 Replies latest jw friends

• avishai
    avishai

I don't picket, but have been known to slip silent lambs brochures in watchtowers @ the laundromat, & also go stand next to them in the streetwork & hand out silentlams brochures. They don't seem to like this, & they always turn around & leave, to which I usually yell, Hey guys, where you goin?' Can't we all just get along? Why don't they answer me, I'm just being friendly?

• Monster
    Monster

ANYONE EVER GO EVIL SLAVING? LMAO Why everytime I want to go to bed something funny happens. Good one, but if any of you ever do please let's hear about how you do that LOL....Man some of you are on a roll tonight. good night again.

Peace James.

Edited by - Monster on 20 November 2002 1:18:59

• Iwasyoungonce
    Iwasyoungonce

avishai,avishai, I love your wicked awsome sense of humor!

• hamptonite21
    hamptonite21

where do I get those silent lamb flyers?

• avishai
    avishai

I dunno, I can't seem to find them on the new site, dammit!

• Satanus
    Satanus

I evil slaved for a year, from the time i found out the wt wasn't directed by god, until they kicked me out. I attempted to sow seeds of doubt in the minds of my jw friends, family and work mates. All gone, now

SS

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

lmao avishai

• SYN
    SYN

OMG, Avishai, it's so funny to think of you shouting "Can't we all just get along?" as they run off! LOLOLOLOL! You made my day with that post!

• Dia
    Dia

I've never heard that term, 'evil slaving'. What is it?

Please explain.

• roybatty
    roybatty
    I don't picket, but have been known to slip silent lambs brochures in watchtowers @ the laundromat, & also go stand next to them in the streetwork & hand out silentlams brochures.

Now THAT is a great idea!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit