shera

Yes......

I watch it every monday evening

• arachnia
    arachnia

Most definitely. :)

• Robdar
    Robdar

My Australian pen pal told me that it is very popular program in Oz. But when we got to discussing plot, I realised that they are viewing the previous season. I hope I didn't give away any of this season's surprises.

Robyn

• shera
    shera

Why are they behind a yr?Thats odd.This yr is gettin good...but I find its getting a tad darker and deep.But I keep returning every Monday nite.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

*waves hand* watch it every Wednesday. But here in Europe, we are a season behind.

Anyway, I think it's time Buffy grows up and "comes out of the closet" in regards to Spike. I mean, he's a cutie, they enjoy eachother, she should just say so. And not run away everytime and hurt his feelings.

And Dawn is a depressing kid. Alsways so gloomy, she should be a bit more optimistic.

• HappyHeathen
    HappyHeathen

My entire family have been "Buffy" fans since the second season.

Vivamus,

I don't want to reveal anything since you are a year behind but there have been some interesting developments with Buffy and Spike. I think you'll be pleased.

Does anyone watch "Angel", too? That is my other "must watch" show.

• openminded
  • NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

OK, I confess. It's a guilty pleasure. I've watched only the first two seasons, though. I'm watching it in order as it comes out on DVD. Third season is coming in January!

So don't tell me what's gonna happen!!

• shera
    shera

Oh yes,I watch Angel.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit