I saved some lives today! Found a TRACT

by Beans2 10 Replies latest jw experiences

• Beans2
    Beans2

Today I was working in the Subway here in Toronto and I looked over at a public phone and I saw what seemed to be a TRACT, so over I went and yes it was! Mysteriously placed so one could see it, no doubt counted as a placement and a few hours on the report. So later on I am walking up the stairs and again I see this piece of paper, yet another TRACT of a different name.

So by taking these TRACTS I believe I may have saved someones life from the pain and suffering we have all been through. The first one was called "What Hope for dead loved ones?" and the other "Who Really Rules The World?" a hand clutching the globe. Funny thing about the second one no mention of Revelations or the United Nations!

What really get me was a quote from the NWT on the first TRACT "The righteous themselves will possess the earth, and they will reside forever upon it Isaiah 26:19, if you ask me that means that humans will live on earth forever and not you yourself! The other funny thing was how they quoted from the KJV at the beginning of theis TRACT, funny EH!

Beans

Canadian District Overbeer

http://Quotes.JehovahsWitnesses.com

• Swan
    Swan

Beans,

Your quick thinking will probably go unrewarded, you will never be presented with the keys to the city by the mayor, and you will never sit at the dinner table with the Prime Minister. But you, I, and the others here know what a noble and heroic service you performed for your fellow man. Such unsung heroes should not go unrecognized, but, alas, they always are.

You make us proud!

Tammy

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Beans,

If the righteous themselves will possess the earth, and they will reside forever upon it, then apparently there have been no righteous until now. For no one, not Isaiah or any other Old Testament figure, not Jesus, Paul or anyone else has yet lived on the earth forever. Does this mean what Jehovah's Witnesses say it means?

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

I'm no expert, but I think they mean Paradise

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

Here is something to do, have a camera handy, if you ever see someone placing a mag like that, take a picture of them doing it, and if there happens to be a cop nearby, tell the cop, the guy is littering.

• castyurcare
    castyurcare

Please be alert to Tracts, Watchtowers, and Awakes "placed" in waiting rooms especially in doctors' offices. I have found them in laundromats as well. Now imagine what I have to put up with as my dub hubby has a regular old library of the untruth at home. And cassette tapes And vhs..... ad nauseoum

• hippikon
    hippikon

You deprived someone of some toilet paper!

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

Beans good for you! I bet if you tryed to burn it, it wouldn't!!!

• NameWithheld
    NameWithheld

I like the idea of leaving the offending trash in place, but with a silent lambs, frreminds, etc sticker/paper stuck to it

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

I saw some pamphlets and put them in the bin the other day - twas a good deed no doubt.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit