I Was Given The New Return To Jehovah Brochure

by minimus 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

"Return to Jehovah...

...Sheep tastes good."

• I quit!
    I quit!
    Being a Jdub is so much fun. Why wouldn't you want to go back?
  • LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

My few friends have not given me one of these brochures.

One of them knows I'm not going back and I think she's afraid of any direct dialog about the topic. She knows it would be a waste of time. With what I know and what I went through I would have to be a glutton for punishment!!

I suspect some who DO go back mainly do so for friends and a social support network or even for things like having somebody to go with them to the doctor!

As others have mentioned, this is probably about $$. Many responsible individuals have left the religion and the religion would like to entice them back!

• James Mixon
    James Mixon
    I was told , you and Satan don't deserve one.
  • dubstepped
    dubstepped
    My wife thought we'd get double digits (10+). My guess was 2, as we have one sister that shows interest in is and I figured a wild card in there somewhere. We sit at zero. None from family, who knows we've drawn away somewhat, and none from "the friends", a JW term signifying nothing. They never cared enough to try to help over the past years of our fade, but the second we talked to my DFed relative they all shunned us.
  • LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

I Was Given The New Return To Jehovah Brochure

Do you own a cat? The brochure could come in dead handy for when the litter tray needs re-lining ...

• joe134cd
    joe134cd
    I've got family at the RC now (that regional convention not royal commission lol). Be interesting if I get one. I hope not.
  • John Aquila
    John Aquila
    James Mixon
    I was told , you and Satan don't deserve one.

Are you sharing an apartment with Satan James?

Image result for bedazzled pics
  • minimus
    minimus
    No one really knows why I left. They know I am divorced, my ex and daughter no longer are involved. I heard before , it must be that I loved money and the world too much but nothing solid. Lol...I do think that I was well liked, very popular and probably the last person they would want disfellowshipped. Too bad they don't realize that I simply don't believe they have the truth. Pretty simple, they are typically wrong about their beliefs and the light gets brighter belief is just bullshit.
  • Heaven
    Heaven

Alternative caption for punky's image:

Return to Jehovah

We're Having Lamb for Dinner

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit