Dreaming

by Sabin 25 Replies latest jw experiences

• truthseeker100
    truthseeker100

I always dream in colour. Some are so real, others are completely symbolic.

An example from yrs ago...

I am walking quickly using a wooden staff in front of a group of men. The scene is a Himalayan village with cobbled streets, many centuries ago. As we walk up a rising street, a man runs towards us and says "They have the children!"

doofdaddy:We all rush to the steps of a large building and bound up the stairs. In the darkness children are pinned in terror against the wooden walls. Massive naked demons with pig/human heads and huge manes of hair are about to rape a little boy. They laugh at us as if we are of no consequence.

Rage overtakes me and my staff turns into a sword which I swing to my right ear and severe the head of the closest demon. Their laughing stops and they arm themselves. The battle is intense and the demons begin to over power my men. While fighting a slight fear rises up then words come to mind. "If I die today, what a way to die!"

Wow! I'd really like to have a dream like that! Sounds like an episode of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I wouldn't need cable or an in internet hook up LOL

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy
    LOL had plenty. I always look for the subconscious msg but yes it was so real
  • Sabin
    Sabin
    Doofdaddy, That sounds like a nightmare not a dream. To see children can signify an aspect of yourself & your child like qualities. To save children signifies your attempts to save a part of yourself from being destroyed. To dream you are fighting indicates inner turmoil, your fighting to the death could be an unwillingness to change old habits or attitude. Pigs symbolize dirtiness greediness, stubbornness or selfishness or may represent gluttony, opulence & over indulgence. Demons represent ignorance, negativity, distress. It also forewarns of overindulgence & letting lust give way to your better judgment. I don't know about your life but a dream like that is certainly something to pay heed to.
  • Sabin
    Sabin

Truthseeker I`m afraid I don't know the answer to that, peoples minds process things differently. Or maybe your brain dead only joking. You do dream you just don't remember them that's all. I suspect you aren't a worry wart.

• talesin
    talesin

doofdaddy, that is awesome! You are a Dream Warrior.

xx

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

Sorry Sabin but your interpretation is to put it mildly is possibly the opposite of what was going on at the time. I was searching for "truth" and needed to be strong in that search.

To say it was a nightmare just shows you have little understanding of the subconscious and its workings.

Talesin nailed it

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit