Is the Society selling any Brooklyn properties??

by Quandary 16 Replies latest jw friends

• out4good3
    out4good3

If you could, could you please post the link to this newspaper.

• TR
    TR

The only thing I could find on the Brooklyn site regarding 'hovahs was the link to the damn WTS's site.

TR

• teejay
    teejay
    Like Watergate, follow the money to the real truth

Metatron,

Me being a big fan of the Watergate movie, I find your comment very prescient. "Who has the most to gain financially?" is always a good question to ask when a mystery is afoot. It's something I've asked about the Watchtower Society, believe me.

The problem is... how does somebody do that with a Corp whose books are held so tight to the vest, though? Inside information seems to be the only answer.

• emancipated
    emancipated

The WTS has so much money they will never run out!

• Quandary
    Quandary

Tom T:

Thanks for the link. Ill keep checking up to see what is reported regarding the Society's property sales.

Q

• drawcad_1
    drawcad_1

I had heard form an elder that the Stanley Theater might go up for sale. Is this the same as the Furman building?

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

The Stanley Theater is an assembly hall in Jersy City. The Furman building is a factory building that has direct access to the East River with a priceless view of lower Manhattan. The Furman building is used as a distribution depot. It a couple of miles away from the factory complex on Adam Street.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit