Breaking News: Debbie McDaniel's House Vandalized Overnight with JW Threats!

by DarioKehl 14 Replies latest social current

• DarioKehl
    DarioKehl

https://www.revealnews.org/article/she-spoke-about-jehovahs-witness-abuse-and-her-home-was-vandalized/I've been watching this gal all week too in addition to the RC developments in Australia. They JUST ran an article about her yesterday, and she found this vandalism this morning. I hope it's not staged because that would hurt her credibility, but they ran with this story today:

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

The article mentions that this lady lives in a small town and small town witnesses are the worst. Especially if that small town is located in a bible belt area. I'm talking pitchforks and torches.

It may help her case rather than harm it, though.

But seriously how scary can you be with a magic marker. Lame, just lame.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Very distinctive hand writing, so it would be pretty easy to match up to her's or her partners. so incredibly dumb IF it was self inflicted for reasons of publicity.

Lets hope that is not the case....

• konceptual99
    konceptual99
    This type of activity is not the normal MO for Witneses but there are some nut jobs around....
  • username
    username
    Witness Mt Fury. May I ask why you would come to that conclusion? I think we have all seen the lengths and extremes active JW's can go to thinking they are somehow defending the watchtower. What purpose would vandalizing her own property gain?
  • umbertoecho
    umbertoecho

I'm inclined to believe it. I know how indignant they become. Then they become angry. Then they start wanting to lash out. Some do in a crude sort of "paint the home graffiti way", others like to threaten you with legal action for taking your place in the RC.

I think it may be true.

• username
    username

One only has to look at the materiel that has been released in study editions of the watchtower to believe this report. JW's are told to be completely loyal to the watchtower under any circumstance!

There is growing evidence that active JW's are getting more extreme in there activities, a search on here and other websites will prove that.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury
    OP raised the point that they hoped it wasnt staged (self inflicted), I agreed.
  • username
    username

Oh sorry Witness My Fury I jumped the gun a little there, I didn't fully read the OP's comment properly. My bad.

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

I agree 100% with konceptual - this is definitely not the work of an active J.W.

My instincts are telling me it's the actions of a non - J.W. who'd like to add to the Org's bad publicity from Oz.

Could even be a d/f'd J.W. who feels badly wronged - but not someone in the "spiritual paradise"!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit