England Anyone??

by ScoobySnax 23 Replies latest watchtower medical

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

OK, I'm being lazy coz I know I could do a search, but I'm in a posting mood, and its nice to get replies! so.......who on this forum is from England? I know Ballistic, and Englishman is.....rumour has it that someone called "Simon the Almighty" might be.....but maybe thats hearsay....

• TruckerGB
    TruckerGB

Well I am,I live about 200 yds from Eman,

Cheers,

Rich.

• Mulan
    Mulan

How long ago?

My ancestors came here from England, in the 1600's and 1700's. So I am from there, aren't I?

Just being silly.

• Prisca
    Prisca

I'm even more English than you, Mulan, cos my last English ancestor came over from England in 1913. So there.

If I had the money, I would love to go to England to visit all you wicked English apostates.

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Oh my goodness Mulan......after a quick search, it turns out you are my great great great, second removed in-law, wedded twice, sister in laws Grandmother........ We're related!! ,,,NOW, can I come for tea???

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

.....and Rich......where in England???!!

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Hi Scooby, I am in the Midlands of England and I know that there are a few of us in the region.

Prisca, if ever you come this way I would love to offer a Great British cup of tea

• bay64me
    bay64me

I am!

• Matty
    Matty

I guess I'm English because I was born in England, but I'm certainly not "Anglo-Saxon undiluted for 14 generations", I'm a real mongrel as far as my ancestry is concerned!

• glitter
    glitter

I am!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit