I have OLD JWbooks, magazines, booklets for sale

by agcasolin 10 Replies latest jw friends

• agcasolin
    agcasolin

If anyone is interested in buying old books, magazines, booklets for researching, collecting, etc

you are welcome to check out the list of what I have left.

FREE SHIPPING!

Click here: http://hometown.aol.com/annagcasolin/myhomepage/business.html

• Salud
    Salud

Are you serious??? Do you really suppose these books have increased that much in value??? What happened to the donation concept?? If they had something to offer maybe, but a bunch of lies??

I just threw a whole slew of them out the other day, just kept a few I might need for research. I felt bad even giving them to anyone.

• Mulan
    Mulan

We took most of ours to the dump. Some really old ones, I sold on ebay. I got $7 each for the old Paradise books, $45 each for 2 old Golden Age magazines. I sold The Finished Mystery and MacMillan's book, Faith on the March for about $80 each. Most have very little value, but some are collector's items and there are people who value them.

• gumby
    gumby

agcasolin,

Randy @ Freeminds.org has a spot where you can sell them. They bring in big bucks for the older volumes.

I have kept all mine and wish I had more. Good reference material when your aiding someone out of the Borg.

Edited by - Gumby on 16 November 2002 23:43:41

• Mary
    Mary

I'll give you Everlasting Life for the lot of them......

• Matty
    Matty
    $45 each for 2 old Golden Age magazines

Marylin, whoa! I have stacks of them in the loft. Consolations, Watchtowers from the 20's you name it! We even have an old Phonograph. Now that I attach no spiritual value to them, cash registers are ringing in my ears! It's a pity that they're not mine, I don't think my parents would like me flogging them away!

• gumby
  • Matty
    Matty

http://www.lancastereaglegazette.com/news/stories/20021116/localnews/385228.html

"The Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses, 1051 Sugar Grove Road, was burglarized between 3 and 5:45 p.m. Thursday, police reported. A back window to the church was pried open and $725 of audio/visual equipment was stolen."

They should have raided the library rather than stealing all the sound equipment, they would have got more valuable stuff!

By the way does anybody want some cheap Beyer Dynamic microphones?

• JH
    JH

Are they the old light or the new light version

• Buster
    Buster

I cannot be the only one that wants this stuff. There must be lots of exJWs that would love to finally read some of the old stuff that they were never told about. On the other hand, there must lots of folks that have been out for a while that would love to see how the WTS has back peddled away from prior predictions.

When I come across a book in a used book store, I buy it. There are very few. I wouldn't want crates and crates of the stuff. But I still wnt to collect a bunch. Reading it is like police work: lots of boredom, puntuated by a few really intersting moments.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit