lonley in TX

by bdaniela6 15 Replies latest jw experiences

• bdaniela6
    bdaniela6

hello

i am a single sister and currently live in Tx. i am very interested in meeting a brother with whom i can share the truth with. i work a lot and often i find that there is no one to share my beliefs and feelings with. if you would like to contact me please feel free and i hope that we can chat soon.

daniela6

• Lin
    Lin

Hi BD, we talked a little in Chat. Welcome to the forum! I also live in Texas, just north of Frisco. I recall you said you are in Dallas. Nice to meet cha! My email is open if you would care to chat. I am recently engaged and to be married in May, so I wish you much luck in finding your love! Feel free to email me anytime!

Lin

• Smoldering Wick
    Smoldering Wick

Hi Daniela!

I'm not a brother...and I may not share your beliefs....

BUT, I do live in TEXAS!

One outta Three ain't bad!

Welcome to the board! LOTS OF FRIENDS HERE!

~Smoldering

• ugg
    ugg

hi,,,it is nice to meet you...i am a female,,,but want to wish you the best in your search....

• gumby
    gumby

What do you mean by...."a brother"?

BTW...welcome.

• SLOAN
    SLOAN

LOL Gumby,

Good luck to you!!!! and welcome.

• Prisca
    Prisca

Gumby,

Maybe she's African-American?

• Valis
    Valis
    i am a single sister and currently live in Tx. i am very interested in meeting a brother with whom i can share the truth with

Dam Pris...don't they teach you reading comprehension in Vatican City?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Prisca
    Prisca

Gumby's the one that asked!!

Anyway, being in the Vatican means English would be my second language, so that's my story and I'll be sticking to it!

• kelpie
    kelpie

Hi and welcome..

not sure if you will find too many brothers here but you will find plenty of single men!! (and some married).

email me if you need to talk

Kelps (who is from the female class)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit