Governing Body looking for work

by Iwasyoungonce 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Iwasyoungonce
    Iwasyoungonce

If the governing body of jehovah witnesses suddenly found themselves out of the power seat that they currently refuse to vacate what do you think might be a fitting job for them to fill?

I vote for the GB to start making fortune cookie predictions.

Finally they could put some of that self appointed spiritual powers to some worth while means.

• shera
    shera

I think they would end up living off the goverenment...or join the mob.

• garybuss
    garybuss

Sausage stuffer.

gb

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

I suppose some of them could go to work for Hallmark, writing greeting cards.

• hamptonite21
    hamptonite21

they already have there application in at the UN.

• Adam
    Adam

They have years of experience in being crooked, lying, covering up inconsistantcies, and making people believe things that arent true, all with a trusting smile on their faces. Perfect use car salesmen.

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

When my friend and I were in college, my friend would use this phrase to jerky guys while we were getting hit on in bars. She would say "I am the one who scrapes the dead animals off the streets." That cracked me up 20 years ago and it's still funny (to me at least to this day). Maybe the GB could do that profession!

• Buster
    Buster

Are you kidding? I think this is a pretty easy one: The GB, like lots and lots of dubs, are ideally suited for multi-level marketing (pyramid schemes).

Bring on the Shaklee vitamins!!

• Francois
    Francois

You all must be kidding. Those guys have got their hands in the till all the way up to their shoulders. I'll bet everyone of 'em is fixed for life if the WT falls tomorrow.

• troucul
    troucul

picklesmoochers

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit