Aussie Role Call

by kelpie 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne
    Im sorry I sent you those photos of myself!

I needed them before I could cyber with you!

LOL

~Beck~

• kelpie
    kelpie

Pretends not to read the post's between refiner and beck but gets excited while reading them!!!

Macken of course we will have you.

Red Orc.. I will not accept no as an answer.. the correct one was Yes I am coming and I am wearing bells!! check your email...

A side note... if there are any from sydney that could maybe offer a space on the floor for those of us that cannot afford the accomodation, could you please email me....

I want all to come so I want to make alternate accomodation if that is possible.. I know this is a big ask but the more we have there the merrier it will be!!!!!!!!

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne
    A side note... if there are any from sydney that could maybe offer a space on the floor for those of us that cannot afford the accomodation, could you please email me

Well in that case, there will be me, Andy, his kids, their mother, my kids, their father, and my auntie and her husband and their 8 kids, oh and my cousin's friends brother cos he's single and he would like to meet new people, and also my neighbour and her son and his friend. Cool! Can't wait to go now. LOL

~Beck~

Just kidding of course.

• Prisca
    Prisca

my cousin's friends brother cos he's single and he would like to meet new people

Hmmm, single eh? Then he can stay at my place!

• Mac
    Mac

Kelps

mac, of the I,ve never heard of such a thing class

• kelpie
    kelpie

mac, of the I,ve never heard of such a thing class

Umm Mac.. what was it that you were doing the other night then??? hmmmmmmmmmm

opps sorry I wasnt supposed to tell was I.

me bad

Kelps

• kelpie
    kelpie

Come On!!! I know there is more then that many people on here that are aussies!!!!!!! If not we need to make sure there is!!!!

Dont be shy.. just post a thread or email me....

• Downunderandout
    Downunderandout

Kelpie

You have me down right?

DUO

• kelpie
    kelpie

Certainly do DUO

Should be a good night..

Hey Beck, thanks for bringing your man to keep my man company.... he will feel much better knowing that there is someone else like him there. lol

• kelpie
    kelpie

shhhhhhhhh prisca... they were trying to keep it secret!!

lol.. The secrets out now beck.. what will we do???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit