Needless To Say...

by Derrick 14 Replies latest jw friends

• AGuest
    AGuest

Sigh!

(Envisions Rick putting his fingers in his ears... or rather, over his eyes... and going "lalalalalalalala"... as he reads the responses here...)

A slave of Christ,

SJ

• Francois
    Francois

Derrick, are you sleep-walking? Do you think the GB takes advice from ANYbody? Not, by God, when Jehovah himself is telling you what to do. Your attitude is idealistic, to be sure, but I fear it comes under the heading Idealism Gone Berserk. The GB isn't open to suggestion and you should know that.

Tell you what. YOU approach the GB with suggestions for improvement and see how long it takes them to bounce your young ass out for "running ahead of Jehovah's organization" or "creating divisions" or any of a number of other dodges.

We are dealing with a religious CULT here Derrick, not a Baptist sunday school class. The men at the head of this organization are spiritual frauds, child molesters, greedy money-grubbing, mote loving, Jehovahs Witness Pig Dogs. And you think they're open to suggestion? I've got some high land in Florida I want to make you a deal on.

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Derrick, tell me your playing a joke on us.

Guest 77

• avishai
    avishai

Are they prohets or not, Derrick? Or are they just "inspired? Gods channel of onfo on earth? What is the difference? What happens when all the anointed ones are dead? Who will be Gods channel then? For once, I'm being serious, not sarcastic. Not much anyway, I truly want answers to these questions, Derrick. Answer me!!!!

• Granny Linda
    Granny Linda

Francois, I particulary appreciated how you expressed the "truth" of the matter.

granny

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit