Playing Chicken!

by LuckyLucy 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Brought to you by the same people who brought you Gulf War Syndrome - which has been said to be linked to the injections that the US military was ORDERED to accept.

Personally, I'll pass. I'm over fifty, and I really doubt that the next 50 years will be as good as the first 50.

Edited by - Nathan Natas on 13 November 2002 22:4:22

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Well folks, I have a simple solution.

1) We NUKE Irag. Not just bagdad but the whole F-in place. So its GONE! Just a pile of glassy sand.

2) We tell every other country that if we are attacked by terrorists, we will NUKE the terrorists countries of origin.

3) Every country will then round up all the terrorist hiding in their countries and exicute them.

Simple, no more problems.

• Brummie
    Brummie

I agree with nilfun..rofl

<----Brummie

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Crazy 151,

I used to think that sayings such as yours were just jokes, but since watching Fox News on satellite I see people really talking such things in all apparent seriousness. Wow ! I am gobsmacked .

An interesting comparisom between our nations , Tony Blair gave a serious warning that we could be the targets of terrorists. Reaction ? None. People are more interested in the scandals revealed in the press by an ex Royal butler. By the way the Fire Brigade are out on strike.

Maybe because the I R A bombed us for years, we are no longer shocked.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit