Saddam accepts UN resolution

by Shakita 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Perry
    Perry

Ole' Bill just didn't get it. I think we all get it now.

• Shakita
    Shakita

Perry:

I especially like the added touch of the skull on good ole Saddam's hat!

Mrs. Shakita

• dubla
    dubla

Saddam accepts UN resolution

was it really an "acceptance" though? click here >>> http://www.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/meast/11/13/iraq.un/index.html

rueben-

IMHO, I predict that not one shred of evidence will be found of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, yet Bush will make up some reason to go to war anywho.

imo, IF they let the inspectors roam where they choose, anywhere and everywhere....the likelyhood that no evidence is found (of weapons of mass destruction) is somewhere between zero and less than zero. its not like we are guessing here......we know they have chemical weapons, and we know they still have a nuclear program. of course, no one knows just how close theyve ever gotten to actually having a workable nuke, but the fact that they are trying is far from speculation. do you honestly believe saddam has simply been sipping his tea for the last decade, and hes graciously discontinued all of the programs that once consumed him?

my guess is that the inspectors will fall prey to saddams games when they get there, and there will be restricted areas, or delays, or both. if that happens, yes we will most likely go to war.

aa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit