Will U Cry For the Babies

by Farkel 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Farkel
    Farkel

ona,

: "...Christ Jesus...gave himself as a ransom for all..." (1 Tim 2:5,6)

Ever see any of my pieces on that subject, ona? It's all bullshit, you know.

: ALL means ALL means ALL, notwithstanding the "many" of Matt 20:28.

: I refuse to believe in a God who allows destruction by coincidence.

The problem is, is that God CAUSED all the reasons for Him justify Him destroying those who happened to not do what he wanted. These people were incapacitated by either genetics, or mental illness. NO one is born to be evil, and if they were, then God is to blame for that. If they become evil and weren't born evil, then their circumstances in growing up were sick and/or their brains don't fire properly. Most people are good. GOD caused these problems, since he made us and since he chose to fuck us up after two idiots made a bad fruit decision.

If you really believe the Bible version of this, then you are in dire need of a "free" home bible study.

It will cost you your entire life, though. The good news is that the Bible Study itself is free! (unless they con you into paying for the books they brainwash you with. Then they get both your money AND your life in the book-selling world of the Watchtower) Only after that "study" is over, THEN do you pay. And pay. And pay. If you get tired of paying even after decades of paying, they fuck you up.

This is all Bible-Based.

But you know this. Let the wannbe dubs use discernment when they see it like it is.

Farkel

Edited by - Farkel on 14 November 2002 1:33:25

• hurt
    hurt

Simon,

:"By that reaosning, it could never come."

:"Every day, there are more people on the earth who have't heard about Jehovahs Witnesses ( a nice thought ... they are always shrinking relatively) or their wonderful 'message'."

This 's the one I'll go for, combined with the scripture about God delaying the D-day so that more and more will get saved. If God is as kind as I think he is, then it won't ever come. Sometimes I just wish the Dubs are right. It makes everything simple. Life and living will go on forever. thi sis our paradise.

• Kingpawn
    Kingpawn

Remember the back of an Awake! showing a guy being held up at knifepoint by four teens, and he starts witnessing to them, his stuff's returned, and he goes on his way?

there were certain areas that the JW's did not go to like the South Bronx because of the danger there. I was always told that even the most remote places in the Amazon would hear the JW crap about the good news of the kingdom. After visiting Bethel and finding out that there are parts of New York that are just a few miles from their world headquarters that would not get the message I knew then the story about the Amazon was complete bullshit.

Doesn't this refusal to go in the South Bronx show they don't believe Jehovah will protect them? `Cause after all, if they're going to make it into the "new system," why should they be afraid? They ought to be just like the guys who pulled off 9/11.

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

Dubs will not generally tell the truth when they are confronted with the question, Do you believe that ONLY Jehovahs Witnesses will be saved at Armageddon? They always come up with some excuse like, Well, thats not for us to say. Only Jehovah can read hearts, even though their literature says exactly the opposite. When a dub makes that excuse and are then further questioned with, So does that mean you believe that some non-JWs will survive that battle?, they reply with Well, thats not for us to say. Typical doubletalk.

Yet, this is precisely the reason they cling to their dubious dogma and ever-changing doctrines. It may not reside in their conscience thought, but IT IS there swirling like a silent maelstrom being contained desperately within their subconscience. It arouses my pity and my anger.

Generally, I when I ask a direct question, I want a direct answer. Their little dance of "only Jehovah can judge hearts" annoys me to no end. They know the answer, but to speak it out loud may frighten away new converts. And most importantly, acknowledge to themselves the twisted, vile organization they are apart and actively promoting.

Andee

Edited by - BeautifulGarbage on 18 November 2002 1:33:58

Edited by - BeautifulGarbage on 18 November 2002 1:35:34

• GrandmaJones
    GrandmaJones

I am so loving these questions...I feel like I am learning to think for the first time. I am not sure I know how

• Watchtowers Witnesses
    Watchtowers Witnesses

It's great that you're researching GrandmaJones. There is a lot of good information on this site, but it sometimes gets buried under the silly back and forth bickering threads. I would recommend the "Best of Topics" section on this site. Have you been to JWfacts.com yet? I think it's the single best website available to research the real truth of the Watchtower Society.

• GrandmaJones
    GrandmaJones

Best of Topics is what I am currently reading. I have been to JWfacts.com and read the articles there as well. This is a lot of information to get through, isn't it? But highly worth it.

• clarity
    clarity

For the Newbies

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit