Is the Holy Spirit directing this testimony?

by Mad Sweeney 13 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

If anybody can advise how to get the vid to show HERE, I'll edit this post. Thanks.
    Apologies for the inconsistent sound levels.

https://youtu.be/nOK514DQltI

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

LOL!!!

Just a wee bit of constructive criticism here. Once you start showing the clips, remove all the text, except for citing the scripture at the very top of bottom.

Other than that, keep going!!! It's awesome!

DD

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney
    I actually didn't plan it that way - it was a mistake - but once I saw it that way I liked it. It was a rush job, though. I didn't have time to edit the sound the way I'd like either. :)

Any advice on how to embed the video here?
  • The Searcher
    The Searcher

Excellent compilation!

I hope these elders' congregations see how their Glorious Ones

"make a defense before everyone that demands of YOU a reason for the hope in YOU, but doing so together with a mild temper and deep respect." (1 Peter 3:15)

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I'm bumping this both because I want people to see the video and also because I want advice on how to embed it. Thanks!

• Illuminated
    Illuminated
    So they're all "not sure" or "can't remember"? Sounds like lines their leaders gave them.
  • Mad Sweeney
  • Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    I think I might say this to my wife to get her to watch the hearings, "hey honey you should really watch the royal commission hearings, holy Spirit is really I think helping the elders in what to say. Watch and see if you agree."
  • mynameislame
    mynameislame

Wonder if they will spin this as Jehovah disciplining them and now that he has they are better than ever.

Seems like an old chestnut they haven't pulled out in a while.

Not sure why the video isn't embedding. It seems like they usually just work when you paste in the link.

I wonder if it has to do with how you shared it on Youtube?

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Mad Sweeney - "Is the Holy Spirit directing this testimony?"

If it is, it's pretty obvious whose side it's on...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit