Antony Moris III and GB

by Gorbatchov 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Yesterday my wife and I watched the Antony Morris III show on tv.jw.org

Our shared opinion was: what a hypocrisy loud and clear available. 

Antony speaking with a Republican accent.

Plummers, nurses and carpenters are the standard.

Brumley selling his soul to who? With his law school diploma at the wall speaking out against it. What's in it for him to do this?

We couldn't believe they are  so shameless openly.

• pixel
    pixel

I watched it too and is terrible. Coming from the same people that printed:

May 22 1969 Awake
    "If you are a young person, you need to face the fact that you will never grow old in this present system of things. Why not? Because all the evidence in fulfillment of Bible prophecy indicates that this corrupt system is due to end in a few years... Therefore, as a young person, you will never fulfill any career that this system offers."

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

We couldn't believe they are so shameless open.

What do you expect these men head the corrupt and devious Watchtower Corporation.

Their job or position is to set out the alluring lies and select self support information that encourages people to subserviently work for the publishing house they are the executive directors of.

If they didn't they would be kicked off the GB panel and lose their privileged position.

• sir82
    sir82

Brumley selling his soul to who? With his law school diploma at the wall speaking out against it.

It's pretty much par for the course for JWs.

At our congregation, there is a college-educated young guy whose unbelieving father paid 100% for his college education. This guy was raised in the "truth" by his believing mother.

At every, I mean every, meeting where education is discussed, his is the first hand up, and he condemns higher education expansively, verbosely, and vehemently.

Meanwhile, he continues to enjoy the 6-figure income his college education allows.

• pronomono
    pronomono

sir82
    It's pretty much par for the course for JWs.
    At our congregation, there is a college-educated young guy whose unbelieving father paid 100% for his college education. This guy was raised in the "truth" by his believing mother.
    At every, I mean every, meeting where education is discussed, his is the first hand up, and he condemns higher education expansively, verbosely, and vehemently.
    Meanwhile, he continues to enjoy the 6-figure income his college education allows.

This is how it was for me with my parents, except I never vilified higher education. When people asked me about it, all I would say is that its not for everyone. Each person has to decide for themselves, not the elders, not the GB. And there are definitely valid concerns. It is a personal decision.

I would neither recommend or discourage someone from a university degree, but I would tell them that I'm glad that I was able to do so, given my circumstances.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

sir82 - "At every, I mean every, meeting where education is discussed, his is the first hand up, and he condemns higher education expansively, verbosely, and vehemently. Meanwhile, he continues to enjoy the 6-figure income his college education allows."

• Fulano2
    Fulano2

LOL. I hear George Bush, with the body of  Gerard Depardieu.

They took the intro from Dallas.

Great!!!  :) :)

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Gorbatchov - "Yesterday my wife and I watched the Antony Morris III show..."

Data-Dog and I both call it "The 144,000 Club".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit