Theresa Graves in TV Guide

by wasasister 3 Replies latest jw friends

• wasasister
    wasasister

The November 16 issue of TV Guide has a very flattering tribute to Graves, including her decision to give up a promising TV career for her religious faith. Interesting.

• kenpodragon
    kenpodragon

Besides the references made on here, or a few in the past. I honestly have to say, I did not know much about this woman and never saw any of her acting work. I am glad TV Guide had something nice to say though. I would not want to see someone death to be used as a reason to hurt anyone.

My thought

Dragon

• minimus
    minimus

Dragon, I like your comment about not using someone's death as a reason to hurt anyone. Too often, certain ones pounce on a sad situation and don't have something nice to say, especially if they were Witnesses.

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

I remember watching Theresa Graves on Laugh In and Get Christy Love when I was a little kid. She was a tall, pretty and very savvy actress. I remember when she stopped acting and Mom told me she had become a JW. That was in the early 70's, if my memory serves me correctly. However, I guess I was really too busy watching The Brady Bunch.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit