This is interesting. Re: Focus?

by SpannerintheWorks 53 Replies latest jw friends

• Xena
    Xena

thanks refiners I guess when you try and make a point and the only thing thing the person apparently notices is one line I guess they found "objectable" well I get a bit pissy (to say the least )

as for ms daisy the ditzy comment she edited out apparently got under my skin a bit more than I had thought at first...I am tired of the condensation dished out by some posters and I guess she just got in the line of fire...

so yes I need the ((())) and the validation that I do make sense at least some of the time

• riz
    riz

yay xena!

i'm glad you're not going anywhere. i always enjoy your insights.

• Focus
    Focus

deddaisy: Prominent Bethelite, who just happens to have a website comprised of his SECRET identity, have others supposedly post for him due to his HIGHLY SECRETIVE IDENTITY, and then be insulted when someone actually digs around and easily finds something.

As I have received recent correspondence about this matter from someone misled, and because Google has indexed this site for almost 15 years, there is no point in my being as reticent as I was all those years ago.

The above poster has gotten quite the wrong end of the stick. "Have a website" implies "owns or created the website", rather than "is the victim of a vicious and malicious website that was pseudonymously set up".

Yes, the scurrilous website:

http://www.angelfire.com/rant/scumbag

was produced, by a Usenet poster (using anonymizing remailers, else I would have nailed him) operating as "pimphunter" (who announced the /scumbag site online) solely so as to intimidate the PB and blackmail him into stopping his cult-bashing activities.

I strongly suggest you only surf there using at least an elementary proxy. The person who set it up, who quite evidently has parted company with his senses, may access the site again and obtain your IP address. Here's a very basic anonymous proxy:

http://anonymouse.org/cgi-bin/anon-www.cgi/http://www.angelfire.com/rant/scumbag

This farrago failed to produce the effect of stopping the PB, who instead of being deterred was motivated to increase the frequency and ferocity of his attacks.

The /scumbag site has had its worst pages, including one seriously defaming Tom Talley, and others actively and credibly soliciting my murder and listing evidence, some fabricated but some true, against me, removed by agencies unknown and not acting at my behest. These pages may still be found at archive.org, where I have ensured they remain as evidence.

By tricking the none-too-bright angelfire staff, "I" had obtained the IP addresses used to set up this /scumbag site, but they too were from a proxy that has now shut down. The NSA could identify the sender, but I rather doubt that they are interested in such nonsense.

The irony is that the person who took elaborate precautions that I could not track him down - it is a "him" - made an elementary blunder in what he did. He used a very out-of-date implementation of the PGP encryption system. Insignificant in itself, as it was still wholly uncrackable - but only one other person had used that version in any WTS-related online activity for more than a year previously (it had been used as a digital signature to guarantee authenticity, due to a lot of forgery that was going on to disrupt anti-WTS activities).

I therefore have, beyond most reasonable doubts, the identity of the sender, who is still active in the online jW scene. This person has an administrative role unconnected to jehovahs-witness.net.

The hook-up surprised me as that poster exhibited a very sanctimonious, Bible-loving and "holier-than-thou" persona, not quite that of someone issuing credible death threats. But, what lurks inside...

It did occur to me that this had been a false-flag attack, a set-up of an innocent, for motives unknown.

However, on my very recent return, the same real person (screen name different) reacted strongly and unfavorably, in a manner disproportionate to our previous communications which had always been reasonably polite.

This is further evidence that my deductions were correct.

All rather odd, and renders moot the question of whether the WTS makes people go mad, or whether it attracts people who were already mad. A bit of both, I suspect.

I do not take kindly to having my life threatened - even though the utterer of these threats was bluffing that he knew who I was and was merely seeking confirmation.

When I do act it will be both swift and disproportionate. My motive for posting this is given in Exodus 21:23-25.

But if there is serious injury, you are to take eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, burn for burn, wound for wound, bruise for bruise, life for life.

Every child killed by the Watchtower's insane blood policies, every pedophile-victim caused by the Watchtower's evil "two witnesses" policy, each suicide or emotional ruination caused by the Watchtower's wicked shunning policies will be on my mind when I respond.

__

Focus

("Revenge shall be mine" Class)

• Comatose
    Comatose

maybe he forgot after 11 years...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit