IF Brooklyn Bethel Was destroyed....

by TR 18 Replies latest jw friends

• SYN
    SYN

This would happen:

• TR
    TR

Hey TT,

Love your web site, IT ROCKS! So true, too.

I'll come up with some goofy pic of the 'walls tumblin' down'. LOL! Nothin beats your WT drawings, though.

TR

• JH
    JH

I just went back to my first post on this forum and I just noticed that...

No one said welcome JH. on this thread.

• core
    core

Re Insurance - WT has practise of having congs take Insurance thru the WTS (it then "holds" this vast pot of premiums) & it then itself takes some reinsurance to cover liabilities. Congregations claiming on this are reported to not find it easy to have claims met to the extent real insurance would pay out.

For Branch bldgs & Brookly complex the cost of insurance is probably too high for them to consider - after all if anything happens an appeal can be made to the brothers.

Disaster Recovery plans exist for any major contingency and sadly the loss of Brooklyn would have only a minor and transient affect on operations.

• crownboy
    crownboy

Welcome JH.

(On my 666th post, nontheless. Those that mean anything? )

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

I would never advocate violence toward WT HQ, but I admit that I have entertained an occasional fantasy about the planes veering off course across the East River on 9/11/01...

• integ
    integ
    WE have people in there...

Not asking for names, but ARE YOU SURE about that???

I hope it's true.

Integ.

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

Hey JH. Welcome to the Board .

• sf
    sf

Today on the news, I saw the WTBTS as the helicopter flew over City Hall in New York during the shooting.

All I could dream of was that they were reporting about 'two down' at Watchtower.

It's really just a matter of time before the scenerio plays itself out in the Wall of the Tower.

sKally...DISCLAIMER: I HAVE NO PLANS, AGENDA OR GOAL WHATSOEVER TO DO DAMAGE TO ANY WTBTS BUILDING OR KINGDOM HALL OR INDIVIDUAL JW OR WATCHTOWER OFFICIAL.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit