TOILET CUBICLE PHILOSOPHY

by BATHORY 13 Replies latest jw friends

• BATHORY
    BATHORY

Hello Hobbits

Having had to make some public transport arrangements of late as the NSX is in the workshop enjoying a makeover and lube, i have been exposed to the wittings on walls, often found in public toilets.

Today i found myself a guest at a train station cubicle on the way back from work.

As i sat on the ' throne ', i decided to make some note on the masonry wall, as to my state of mind at the time. I wrote something to the effect....

' and the daemon before vanishing uttered his last three words then fled.."God is dead "

Does anyone have any comical or interesting experiences with toilet cubicle philosophy ??

• Kingpawn
    Kingpawn

In the guy's room at my high school someone had inscribed some witticism on the wall, followed by a scathing, "A poet you're not, so quit writing such rot."

Feeling creative, I added, "Your words are true, I can't deny it, but as for his poetry, he'll always try it."

I think I got the last word in on that one.

• benext
    benext

Many years ago in a men's room at Yankee Stadium were inscribed the words:

Don't be a pro, use two hands.

• Francois
    Francois

We aim to please. You aim too please.

For a good time, call BR 549

• joenobody
    joenobody

Heh heh... are you a fan of BR-549 Francois?

• searcher
    searcher

DONT EAT THE BIG WHITE MINTS !

searcher.

• Jesika
    Jesika

This was written on the wall as decoration at a resturant we were at:

If you sprinkle while you tinkle, please be a sweetie and wipe the seatie.

Wish people listened to that one .

• Englishman
    Englishman

It's no good standing on the seat

The crabs in here can jump six feet!

Oooah.

Englishman.

• Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ

Back in high school one of my friends was a DJ for the school station and a few of us would stay after with him to play what we wanted and take turns being the DJ. Being as we were quite often the last students to be in the building we (it was always just a small group of 4 or 5 guys) would go sneak into the girls' bathrooms around the school and write about how great we all were on the walls. What was really humiliating, though, was when one of the girls went to the school would write underneath it about how untrue that was. Ouch.

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

IT use to be "KILROY WAS HERE". You dont see that anymore.Blueblades

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit