complications and confusion

by Vivamus 18 Replies latest jw friends

• TisInYourWishbone
    TisInYourWishbone

Then friend grow up it is nothing more than a decision.

• Matty
    Matty

Yes well, in your uncomplicated little black and white world I guess that would be correct, but some of us here on Earth are not Vulcans like you and actually have strange things called "emotions". They are sometimes very unwelcome but they are always there and they do cause difficulties for us humans!

• Englishman
    Englishman
    Then friend grow up it is nothing more than a decision.

Just make yourself right at home there and feel free to criticise anyone and everyone.

Why, your posts are in double figures now, who knows what gems of wisdom you will be posting by the time that you've written 20 or more.

Yours, underwhelmed,

Englishman.

• TisInYourWishbone
    TisInYourWishbone

I am doing nothing other than what i believe is my moral obligation sometimes that steers me towards criticism sometimes praise but my objective doesn't change. I honestly believe this person and as a corrollary i replied in a manner i believe is most appropriate. the only critism Mr Underwhelmed is by you i am not happy to say.

• jack2
    jack2

Viv, here's a hug from a 'hugging friend'...((((((((Viv))))))))

Hang in there kid!

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

(((((Jack)))))

Edited by - Vivamus on 11 November 2002 13:3:4

• Francois
    Francois

Does this mean that you're "over" with your friend over here on this side of the pond? And you're free? Lessee, what's the nearest international airport to where you live? Lemmee get over there and see how much I can complicate things for you.

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Hi Viv,

Yes, you know they always say, "be careful what you ask for, you just might get it".

Sounds like that's what's happened to you. Chill out and don't make too much of it....

Unless you both want to...

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Karen, excellent advise, I'll chill out.

Francois, no, it doesn't mean that. But you're quite welcome to come over and complicate matters even further.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit