JWs trying hard to hide in obscurity right now

by Zoos 14 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• steve2
    steve2
    Umbertoecho, you perhaps have misread my post: I did not say the GB would shy away from facing the consequences of their policies and practises on responding to allegations of child sexual abuse. Rather they are shying away from explicitly linking child sexual abuse to false religion in their published articles about the evils of Christendom.
  • Island Man
    Island Man
    That Texas billboard about child abuse - it couldn't have been put up at a more opportune time
  • umbertoecho
    umbertoecho

steve2 I did understand what you were saying and I do see you were not saying anything about the GB and it's verbose attacks on religion. No problem with what you said at all.

I think I went on a bit of rant. Scratch that.......I did go off on a bit of a rant, for things are tense here....So please don't feel that I was countering what you had to say in your' post.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Island Man - "That Texas billboard about child abuse - it couldn't have been put up at a more opportune time."

"Jehovah's Holy Spirit", perhaps? :smirk:

• johnamos
    johnamos

How about this…

Let’s pick and settle on a TV station/network in the US, like CNN, Fox news, etc…

Next someone with input from others write out a short letter asking this TV station/network to cover this news story from Australian being that the headquarters of the WTS is here in the US in NY.

Then everyone on here (this board) no matter where you live copy and paste the short letter and send it to whatever website we use based on the network of choice.

Copy the letter just as is and send it thru email but not as an attachment. Everyone send the same letter with nothing else added and with the same subject line in subject box.

I would say that if enough emails are received in regards to, they will do a story on it here in the US…they may even mention that there were a bunch of emails from all over the world requesting that this be covered.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit