Geraldo Rivera Reporting from Dallas

by xenawarrior 33 Replies latest jw friends

• animal
    animal

I enjoyed playing "name that apostate" on the phone.....

Animal

• Cowboy
    Cowboy

I didn't know !!!

Cowboy

• riz
    riz

hi everybody!

wish i was there! *sigh* you better be taking lots of pictures, sixy!

love, riz

• nativenyr23
    nativenyr23

Ok all. It's 2:25 a.m. and we've sucessfully survived another apostofest.

Starr and I are recoving from the many poking, proding, and ass-pinching counsel we received from our dearest District Overbeer. We were indeed in need of this loving counsel. We feel jehovah has blessed us and we have the marks to prove it.

we are now preparing for bed, but before doing so, recalling with fondess the good association and uplifting conversation we had w/our bretheren. Wished we'd been able to witness a little more Smurf action, but maybe next time. I know EYEGIRL missed it!

But, in the words of our great lord Jesus, IT'S ALL GOOD!

ok. gotta go now. gotta prepare for the watchtower study tomorrow. Gotta make sure we underline those parot answers we're supposed to give -

Ciao all from Fort Worth. VAL....YOU'RE NAUGHTY. NEXT TIME BE MORE GENTLE. YOU "HURTED" ME......

Native & Star

Edited by - nativenyr23 on 10 November 2002 3:27:55

• Mac
    Mac

Xenawarrior,

That mustache becomes you

mac

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

good lord what a dilemma! Who to fantasize about tonight????

I had a great time, and enjoyed meeting the new people, both the ones I'll fantasize about, and those I won't. Big Tex, you're in the latter catagory buddy, sorry.

Six- Tree sloth and other deadly skins class

• animal
    animal

I submit that we put a gathering together in Vegas this spring.... anyone game?

Animal

• Beans
    Beans

Has the District Overbeer emerged yet or has he locked the flock in his house?

Beans

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Ok by now ,everyone should have rested off their hangovers and can now report of the events of the weekend................ please do tell.

Come on someone say something......... are you sure there were survivors?

Dede, of the depressed she missed this apostofest and wants all the details, class

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

JESUS SAYS....................................................................

IT'S ALL GOOD

XW of the "still in Dallas, how the hell do I get out of here class"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit