• mitch
    mitch

hi Jacques,

do you speak dutch or france or both?

because in holland is an discussionboard also

greetings mitch

• Realist
    Realist

has anyone noticed that 10 out of the 16 shitheads on the picture posted by mitch have german names? what can we conclude from that?

• mitch
    mitch

i think it is some heritage from the german history. it became almost a total jw nation. but unfortunatly for them, there were more people who promised a 1000 year lasting nation. anyway, they learned and tested the complete system of jw relegion in germany. their energy was completely put in germany, while america and the rest were not ready yet for indoctrination on a scale like this. so that's where they gattered there knowledge to make people obey.

greetings mitch

• Realist
    Realist

mitch,

interesting theory!

• shera
    shera

I think it just sounded odd..saying the rumors are untrue but he has been disfellowshipped.If he did paint those pics,mabey he was putting them there to show what the org is really about.

I do believe you can see faces in painting and other things if we look long enough.But some of those images were put there deliberatly(sp) =0)

• mitch
    mitch

hi realist,

i have a pdf format from the book "Thirty Years a Watch Tower Slave" bySchnell, WJ 1956. but it is dutch.

there's a lot of info about germany. the english version is not free on the internet and costs around $5,-

• glitter
    glitter

The image in Revelation cannot possibly be anything other than what is drawn there. It doesn't depend on interpreting folds in cloth as faces or sheer insanity (the David Icke nonsense) to believe it - there is a scary grey HAND there that shouldn't be there (all the other stick things are held single-handed). Unless there's something in the scriptures about it like there is about Jesus' red eyes in the same picture.

Though I'm definitely not saying I believe there are Satanists in the art department - I think it shows a cool sense of humor (and rebellion) to be sneaking things like that in. If I worked there they'd have weed growing in paradise and everyone would have six fingers on each hand.

It just further proves that it's nothing at all to do with God or he wouldn't let it past the Governing Body, who *are* led directly by Him after all...

• In_between_days
    In_between_days

Thanks guys! The images presented were interesting, but I really didnt see anything close to the dreaded "claw" !!

Very interesting that people have dedicated entire websites to this, my lord.

• Dia
    Dia

It's my guess that the artists spent a lot of time with magazine comics while growing up (Superman, Spiderman, etc., etc.).

For some reason, there are a lot of boy magazine artists in the world. I guess to a young boy, it's a fun and challenging kind of thing to replicate. (Especially if you're living an emotionally impoverished life?)

Only problem is, once you have the talent, what are you supposed to do with it?

No one would deny that you have artistic talent and, depending on your age, many would even tell you that you are a 'GREAT ARTIST'.

But there is only so much room in the world for pinball machine paintings.

Lord knows, the uneducated JWs wouldn't be much help in steering your talents in a lucrative direction (or even one you could survive at!)

Never fear. WTS to the rescue!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit