Anyone live in or near Orlando?

by StinkyPantz 11 Replies latest jw friends

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

I'm moving to Orlando in about 8 months and I have a few questions.

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Hiyas Stinky,

I live near Tampa, which isn't tooooooo far from Orlando; don't know if I can help, but I'm willing to try. Let me know when you get here, maybe we can hook up, hey?

Dana

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Safe4-

We should definitely get together. I don't know anyone down there and my closest relative will be my sister-in-law in Atlanta. Not that it matters but how old are you?

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Well Stinky I just moved to the Tampa/Orlando area. If you want to talk contact me.

• SLOAN
    SLOAN

Hey Stinky!!

I live in the Ft. Lauderdale area. I know Safe4kids she's a blast and Venice also lives near by (my bestest buddy). We'll all have to get together. Glad to hear that you're moving to the area. Hope that you love it as much as I do!!

• SLOAN
    SLOAN

Reborn,

WELCOME to FL. What brought you here? Hope you enjoy living here as well. Be nice to Minimus!! You naughty boy!!! LOL There's beginning to be a lot of EX-witnesses in the area. Let's get an apostofest together. What do ya think??

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

I used to live in Clermont, about 15 miles west of Orlando, but not anymore. Now, in Washington State. Beautiful area, though. Great fishing.

Lew W

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Stinky,

I'm 37, so I no longer have to get permission to drive to Orlando Um...is that old enough? Too old? LOL

Sloan.... I'm glad you think I'm a blast ; I think you are too!

Dana

• BruceBaker
    BruceBaker

I'm not too far from Orlando, I'll hook up

Ven

PS sorry about posting this in dad's name, I'm not used to sharing the postings on this computer hahahhahah.

Edited by - BruceBaker on 9 November 2002 11:50:49

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Well don't have an apostofest until I get there in June, okay!?!

I've never lived out of Wichita and it seems kind of scary to move out of state where I know no one. Hey Safe4 I just wanted to make sure you were over 21. Thirty-seven is fine if you don't mind me being 23 (I'll be 24 in 13 days :-( ). But anyway how old is everyone else?

Also, for those of you that live in Orlando, I was wondering if you could get me any info. on Jefferson Lofts, it's an apartment complex for students that's being built right now. It's near UCF (the school I'll be attending).

Lastly, why'd you move to Florida Jason? Doesn't your mom live down there?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit