I Married Someone This Past Saturday!☺️
- I haven't married anyone in over a decade but I was the officiant for a wedding this past weekend.
Congratulations to you and to the happy couple! DId they like getting married by a little red guy albeit a very cool one?
Maaawwwiiddge! Da weddinggg widdd da wwwinnngggs! (from Princes Bride : - )
That's pretty cool Min, what outline did you use?
- Believe it or not, a few men cried during the talk. I was told by many that if they ever were to renew their vows, they would love it if I could do this for them. Italians are so emotional. Lol
- I wrote a ten minute talk based upon simply showing love to one another. They asked for some biblical references so I read from Ephesians chapters four and five. I am doing another wedding in September, too.
Universal Life Church is the way to go to be an ordained legal minister,
- Did they use 7-Up as a toast?
- I hoped you danced, you little red dot you. ;0)
- Did you preform a marriage ceremony or did you marry someone? I thought you were married?
- I'm divorced but I performed a wedding ceremony, ny.