"TRUE FAITH JEHOVAH´S WITNESSES"

by RubyTuesday 12 Replies latest jw friends

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

I just got this in my e-mail...has anyone else received this?

Dear friends,

We found your e-mail address and we are gladly to know the persons which they were or they are Jehovahs witnesses.

Today, many people believe that the Jehovahs witnesses are only those which are the members of Watchtower Society. Jehovahs witnesses isnt a Watchtower patent, but is a biblical name, and to be a Watchtower member doesnt mean indispensable to be a true Jehovahs witnesses.

Because the actual unbiblical teachings, many Watchtower members are leaving Society and are declaring themselves Ex- Jehovahs witnesses.

We reject the actual unbiblical and worldly teachings of Watchtower and we are keeping the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints(Jude 3).

We are in Romania approximately 5000 faithful brothers and sisters that remained steadfast even through tribulations and difficulties made by the communist regime in over 50 years of underground ministry.

Now, for 12 years, through Jehovahs kindness, we are activating in liberty being united in the TRUE FAITH JEHOVAHS WITNESSES Association in Romania, and together with all the faithful witnesses from the neighboring countries we actively work for the vindication of Jehovah and Christ Jesus name, who are the highest powers according to Romans 13:1-6, and we preach the approaching of the New World of justice!

We know that Jehovah will keep an afflicted and poor people all over the earth, that will faithfully resist the trials till the end and will never accept the wandering (delusion) of the "evil servant" class actual Watchtower Society: Zephaniah 3:12; II Thess. 2:3-12.

We wish to contribute to vindication of Jehovahs name with all those which are sincere and devoted to Jehovah God and His Son Jesus Christ.

We want to know more about you and the brothers around you!

For more accurate information about the TRUE FAITH JEHOVAHS WITNESSES Association visit our page: http://the-true-jw.oltenia.ro .

Were waiting for your answer at the e-mail: [email protected] .

• Room 215
    Room 215

Interesting.... I've read something about these folk here before. They appear to be Rutherfordites.

• nancee park
    nancee park

They seem nice but are also very set in their rigid beliefs, for example being anti-blood transfusions even in emergency situations, very emphatic about the End being upon us. Free Christians (since 1998) are far freer and so to me a lot better. Contact me for more info about Free Christians.

• Brummie
    Brummie

They are what they claim to be, Jehovah's Witnesses (I.e early Watchtower witnesses). Nicer people , same delusion.

Brummie

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Makes you wonder why anyone would follow the teachings of a feeble, disillusioned, drunk, crazy old man.

Will

• nancee park
    nancee park

The answer is there are scriptures that to many offer hope that earth will become paradise and humans can live forever in it.

Free Christians also allow for those who wish to believe this but also allow those who differ to do so peacefully and enjoy fellowship so long as not picking fights, including peaceful non-Christians.

• jack2
    jack2

If what nancee says is true, and this group is even more rigid than the JWs, count me out.

• ARoarer
    ARoarer

Sounds like another variation of the Cult of the WTS

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

There have been a couple of threads on this lately. Here: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=39574&site=3

and here: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=39126&site=3

Basically, it sounds like they are a group of eastern European JWs who were cut off from the rest of the organization due to political oppostion. When the iron curtain came down, they looked at what the society had become, and recoiled in horror.

They have remained faithful to the old doctrines of several decades ago, and renounce the Society as being evil.

Aside from the renouncing part, they sound pretty pathetic. After all, the old doctrines of the Society are just as wrong as the new ones, except that the old ones are also outdated.

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

But we are talking about "old light" that once was "new light" and the "new light" today will one day become "old light"... Maybe if we are around long enough, the Rutherford "old light" will become tomorrow's "new light" again.. However, the best light still has to be a Bud Lite.

Will

Edited by - william penwell on 7 November 2002 16:57:3

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit