I LOVE CHEESE!!!!!!!!

by SLOAN 30 Replies latest jw friends

• fairy
    fairy

i absolutely love freshly grated parmesan cheese and also swiss cheese................

By the way - who cut the cheese?

• Navigator
    Navigator

I had pepperjack for lunch today. My favorite is Muenster.

• SLOAN
    SLOAN

Thanks for the welcome Beans' and for sharing your site with me. I've bookmarked it!!

Cool!!

• heathen
    heathen

Nacho cheese with jalopenos and chips.

• asortafairytale
    asortafairytale

Yum, yum! I love pepperjack!

• Farkel
    Farkel

: There's soo many yummy cheeses.

I love cheese of all kinds. Much to my chagrin. it is is the hardest food to digest. I also love nuts of all kinds. 80% fat, those nuts. I love the stuff that God gave me more than I should have at my disposal.

I need to eat more celery. I HATE celery without peanut butter!

(No matter how well one chews nuts, they still re-assemble themselves in poop. I'm not making this up.)

Farkel

Edited by - Farkel on 7 November 2002 1:4:12

• Mulan
    Mulan

Ven, you didn't tell about Gjetost. (that may be spelled wrong, but it's close) Goat cheese, brown, and very caramelly. I LOVE it with a hunk of hard bread. French or Italian.

• blondie
    blondie

I love cheese of all kinds, except Limberger. Understand it tastes great, but it can't get it past my nose to my mouth.

Ultimate favorite is aged cheddar with thin slices of Macouns.

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Blue & american yum

• CoolBreeze
    CoolBreeze

Farkel said:

I need to eat more celery. I HATE celery without peanut butter!

Dude, forget the peanut butter. Go grab a can of Easy Cheese, a bunch of celery turn on a good game on the TV and go to town. It is my fervent belief the God created celery with Easy Cheese in mind ... too bad it's taken man this long to invent it.

Just my (not to be confused with Kenpodragon's) thoughts.

Anton

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit