Favorite Music Video

by WildTurkey 139 Replies latest social entertainment

• WildTurkey
    WildTurkey

What is your favorite music video? After Shes my cherry pie, I like Foo Fighters Learn to Fly

• Beans
    Beans

Man this is tough WT, so many! I would have to say anything that shows the female body explicitly Shakira, Christina Aguilera you know stuff like that!

Beans

Canadian District Overbeer

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Although quite a while ago, I always liked the Cars, Drive. Nothing fancy or special effects filled, just a nice video, I think.

Lew W (of the aging rocker class)

• Sabine
    Sabine

I'm thinkin along the same lines as Beans...but with men in it like Lenny Kravitz. It's harder for men to pull off a sexy video though. On a local station they were making fun of the lead singer in Creed, spoofin his song..."my shirt's wide open"...too funny.

• jaded
    jaded

I'm not a big fan of music videos. Most of them don't make any sense to me. However, I do enjoy videos that include live concert footage. I also enjoy live concert DVD's or bootleg concert videos.

jaded (also of the aging rocker class, which is probably why I just don't get the music video thing)

• Gopher
    Gopher

"Sledgehammer" by Peter Gabriel. Great graphics, groundbreaking for its time (admittedly I'm stuck in the 80's).

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Take on Me by Aha (1985). That was the one in which penciled illustrations were interwoven with live action.

Take It Away by Paul McCartney (1981). Ringo Starr played drums; John Hurt made an appearance.

Uptown Girl by Billy Joel (1983). Hate Joel; but I gotta vote for any video with Christie Brinkley in it.

Addicted to Love by Robert Palmer (1986). The all-girl band in the background with those very red lips. WOW!

Talking in Your Sleep by The Romantics (1984). Dozens of teenage girls standing around in the video in assorted and sundry "sleepwear" made my pants go crazy.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

You Can Call Me Al - Paul Simon with Chevy Chase doing a deadpan imitation playing a trumpet.

Van Halen's Jump and Hot for Teacher

Toni Basil - Hey Mickey -- where those cheerleaders all male; all female or both? Inquiring minds want to know.

Yes and who could forget Cyndi Lauper's classic Girls Just Want to Have Fun?

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

All Madonna videos, also Aerosmith, Bon Jovi, Creed, Red Hot Chili Peppers.

• WildTurkey
    WildTurkey

Dede likes Red Hot Chili Peppers cause of thier socks!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit