Is SYN a Cereal KIller?

by Perry 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Perry
    Perry

Dear SYN,

Without doing a lot of checking, I recall liking your posts, though to my knowledge we never really exchanged more than a few comments. And, I'm sure that the person in your photograph is a very nice person.

However, after hearing Robert Ressler (Ex-FBI Serial Killer Profiler) speak at my college a few years ago, and languishing through the subsequent slide presentation I have suffered from bad dreams ever since. Having said all this, I must confess that your icon picture SCARES THE BEJESUS OUTTA ME.

I can't get that image out of my mind. I need therapy. HELP!

Edited by - Perry on 6 November 2002 6:27:48

Edited by - Perry on 6 November 2002 16:20:4

• SYN
    SYN

ERM, OK then!

What does Robert Ressler have to do with my profile pic? As I've mentioned elsewhere, it's stolen from another site elsewhere on the IntarWeb.

Besides, doesn't she look excited?

Hopefully you won't have to sit through too many more slide presentations...

Edited to add: That's what your expression should be when somebody says "It's Field Service Time, Brothers and Sisters!!!!!!" (Oh the humanity)

Edited by - SYN on 6 November 2002 9:56:24

• Francois
    Francois

THAT'S a she? Coulda fooled me.

ft

• COMF
    COMF
    Is SYN a Ceral KIller?

Probably not.

Cerebral, maybe...

• butalbee
    butalbee

LOL.

• Valis
    Valis

Funny thing...I saw a "woman" that looked very much like that downtown this morning so if anything SYN is a stalker and not a serial killer...well, probably on book study night but who isn't?

SYNcerely,

District Overbeer of the "I think SYN must be stalking me" class

• simplesally
    simplesally

I thought you were complaining that all the Captain Crunch was gone in the morning .... a true cereal killer worthy of the death penalty.

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

SYN is a god among men.

SYN is a hottie boy.

SYN makes me laugh until I wet myself.

But I must concur. The picture scares me as well. The first time I saw it Laughed and LAUGHED. But now she looks angry and like she wants to eat me

• jack2
    jack2

Yeah, that is one crazy-looking avatar there, SYN.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Oh my god. I though I was the only one that was freaked out by SYN's avatar....

Lolol.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit