Squamish, Vancouver, Halifax, Parksville, Scarbor

by happysunshine 11 Replies latest jw experiences

• happysunshine
    happysunshine

Squamish, Vancouver, Halifax, Parksville, Scarborough. Any connections with congregations in these areas drop me a line. I've been associated with them in the past.

• Scully
    Scully

Lived in Halifax, NS from July 84 until March 87.

Highland Park and Fairview congregations.

Love, Scully

• happysunshine
    happysunshine

cool scully-

I was in Fairview from '88-'94. Must have just missed you! We probably know all the same people. Any stories?

• Quotes
    Quotes

Scarborough: Beans and I grew up in Scarborough. I was there from circa 1970 to 1992, with some less "association" after that time.

• orbison11
    orbison11

hi

van and squamish both

orbi

• happysunshine
    happysunshine

Hi quotes and beans-

I was there for a short time in '88, near Pharmacy and the 401.

Orbison-

Most of my time was spent in Squamish, '80-'87. Horseshoe Bay '77-'80, and Londsdale '88.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Was in the Scarbrough Congregation Wexford from 1964-1968 on Ellsmere Road.

Orangefatcat.

• shera
    shera

I was in dartmouth,westphal cong during 1988 to 1992

• happysunshine
    happysunshine

HI Shena-

I sent you a mail. Take care- J

• EarthyFire
    EarthyFire

My grandparents & aunts lived in Halifax & my sister and I spent many summers there growing up. My aunts were both married in congs in Halifax and one aunt later went to a Dartmouth cong. The 2 congragations Scully mentioned ring a bell with me. My grandparents last lived in Spryfield, not sure if that is its own cong or not...I was young. My older sister also went to live with my aunt for a few years & was in one of thoes congragations. Feel free to email me if you want me to share some names that you might know. :)

~EarthyFire

Edited by - EarthyFire on 13 January 2003 23:38:4

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit