Canada's CBC reports on Australia's Royal Commission

by OrphanCrow 14 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• OrphanCrow
  • Londo111
    Londo111
    Thanks for sharing. I've a feeling that this story will be greater than in 2001, even greater than the publicity over Candice Conti...
  • Richard_I
    Richard_I

holy shit it's on the "World" section's main page. this is amazing.

ABC and lots of other news networks have written articles about the Australia inquiry too. this is pretty big.

EDIT i archived the article

• sir82
  • StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel
    Heard it on NPR radio this morning on my way to work. South Texas
  • sir82
  • talesin
    talesin

OC, nice work, as usual. You are SO GOOD at researching, and getting to the bottom line!

You haven't said much about 'your story'. I get the feeling you may be an Accountant ............hmmm.

I will say no more, except "remember your old friends".

xo

tal

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

Sweet.

A friend of mine just phoned me to tell me that the story is breaking on CBC television. The ticker tape is running on the bottom of the news broadcast.

The CBC online story is very active in the comments section. I can hardly keep up with all the posts. The comments are posting fast and furious! 215 comments in two hours since it was posted.

I have a feeling that the rather silent King of the North will soon be busting out with JW child abuse cases.

• TheListener
    TheListener

Orphan Crow said,

I have a feeling that the rather silent King of the North will soon be busting out with JW child abuse cases.

Woe! I never even considered that. Russia seems to have it out for the witnesses. I could totally see them seizing upon this and running with it in their own country. Never even crossed my mind.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    Woe! I never even considered that. Russia seems to have it out for the witnesses.

Lol! I said that tongue in cheek...I meant Canada when I said "king of the north"!

Mind you, I hear that the Cossacks are throwing stones at the JWs. I am not surprised....my Cossack family would never put up with child abuse.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit