Justice in Historic Australian investigation says Jehovah's Witnesses child protection policies WORST

by Watchtower-Free 21 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

HISTORIC investigation of JWs LATEST VIDEOS are on YOUTUBE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTxaKZq0ItY&feature=youtu.be

• Watchtower-Free
  • Watchtower-Free
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

Again... calling it "sin", not "crime".

Maybe they think that if they call it "sin" over and over again (repetition for emphasis?), the Commission will unconsciously start doing it, too, and let 'em off the hook.

• Heaven
    Heaven

Thanks for these guys. Wow... just ... wow. Again, I am so embarrassed that my grandfather and parents got sucked into the JWs and that some of my family are still in.

Over a thousand abusers... and NOT ONE was reported to the authorities. WTF?!

• umbertoecho
    umbertoecho

Ah! Heaven. Don't you know that all of them were repentant? Of course they were.

My sister said so and she has a direct line to the Guvnor through the GB( Greedy Bastards)

• umbertoecho
    umbertoecho

Plus Heaven, may I remind you of how progressive they are with regard to degrading sexual practices........Not too long ago, a JW wife could not divorce her husband for beastiality because they were pretty sure that no half human half dog, cat, chook or horse would be born of this unholy alliance.

Then one day....they saw it was "not good". And they changed their minds........I think.

You are so lacking in faith for these " holy beyond holiness of these spirit appointed men" to guide you through the Great Tribulation and the big A. Where..... you too can have a dog, cat, badger or sit on a pit of friendly snakes............

• umbertoecho
    umbertoecho

Well. I've enjoyed the banter here and the genuine concern for victims. I haven't slept for about three days. Just a nap here and there. I can't relax until this is all covered as far as the Royal Commission goes.

I have to say that you mad and lovely people have been awesome company. I love the humour here, the research, and the debates. There is more support in this place than any I have ever had in terms of coping. People get all hepped up over some things, then it all dies down and the search for wonderful gossip begins all over again. Secretly, I hope the WTBTS fall apart. I for one would be more than willing to get a trumpet and walk around their precious properties............if I thought it would crash them all.

Got to have a nap now. It is gone 5:30 here in Western Australia.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Ding, ding ding, cue party poppers and balloons to fall from the ceiling.

"YOU WIN WT!!! Your policies are the worst of the worst....yaaaay"

Please accept this Giant Dick statuette on behalf of the RC.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    These are the same kind of arguments plantation owners used 100 plus years ago in the USA to say it was OK to have slaves.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit