What is your zip code? Warning: FLUFF!

by gilwarrior 38 Replies latest jw friends

• gilwarrior
    gilwarrior

My goodness, more fluff.

OK, so what is your zip code?

I live in Las Vegas. My zip code is 89109.

• Undecided
    Undecided

They start on the east coast and get numerically higher as you go to the west coast. Here in NC they are in the 20000 range.

Ken P.

• jack2
    jack2

Can't disclose that......I'm still "in"...."they" could find me.

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

Can't disclose that......I'm still "in"...."they" could find me.
    Good point. I was just thinking that I should post to the thread that giving a zip code narrows your location down to a town or a section of a city, and will virtually always identify your location closely enough to identify it with a specific congregation's territory. So post it if you don't care, but if you have any trepidation at all about the borg knowing exactly where you are, it might be better not to.

• dsgal
    dsgal

I would love for them to know I'm posting on an apostate site.Mine's 75149 and I'm in Mesquite,Texas,formerly associated with the Mesquite Central congregation.

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

lol.......gill you crack me up!

Holyoke, MN 55749

~christy of the "I don't care if they find me" class

• TR
    TR

Spokane, Wa. 99208

TR- show up so I can blow you outta the water- again, class

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Vancouver, Washington - 98665

Lew W

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

I don't particularly care if a JW or anyone else for that matter were to know what zip code I currently reside in.

However, seeing as in how this is a public discussion board that is accessible by anyone in the world, I strongly encourage those who wish to remain anonymous or do not want to be located to NOT post such detailed information on the Internet.

Then again, that should be common sense now shouldn't it?

Palm Harbor, FL 34684

( I just found out I live about 2 miles away from Hulk Hogan! LOL! He goes to the same Wal-Mart I do! )

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Arlington, Texas 76010

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit