"Don't you love Jehovah anymore then ?"

by Phizzy 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• 1Averagejoe
    1Averagejoe

I have to pray. You know God don’t like me. You know He don’t like me. All the hell I did in my lifetime, you know He don’t like me at all” – Madea

I’m going by the church, I didn’t say I was Going TO CHURCH. I said BY the church.” – Madea

• flipper
    flipper
    This is the ploy my JW daughters have tried on me, " when are you coming back to Jehovah ? Don't you love Jehovah anymore ? " It's so bizarre. In skirting the question I just told them in the past that I have " doubts " and " questions " that I need answered in which I've already talked to my elder dad or other elders about. So I don't directly answer about coming back or " loving " Jehovah. Seems to work- sort of. At least I reconnected to some extent with my older JW daughter. Although I've called her 3 times in the last month and a half and have received no reply. Oh well- back to the drawing board. Like Life Is Too Short says talking with these people is almost impossible. Even when we stay calm and reasonable
  • Heaven
    Heaven

This is the response I wish to give one day:

"When I was a child I used to believe. I also believed in The Tooth Fairy, Santa Claus, and The Easter Bunny. Silent and invisible Bronze and Iron Age Middle Eastern deities are a product of the human imagination and nothing more. I have finally grown up."

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

Don't you love Jehovah anymore

I felt when I left that I would be a hypocrite if I stayed and not a good influence. I felt it was because I loved God I left.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    It's hard to love a psychiotic meglomaniacal hate filled imaginary sky man.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

"Don't you love Jehovah anymore?"

Sure, as much as he loves me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit