Dissent on JW-Archive

by bemused 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jookbeard
    jookbeard
    there seems to be a very vast group of like minded ones on there, I've even had a "like"
  • Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney
    They can't delete comments fast enough, lol, because there are more exJWs than active JWs on the Internet. We're winning at life.
  • steve2
    steve2
    The link is still there. I was surprised the moderators had not removed the many questioning posts - some very strongly worded, with at least one using what many people would consider offensive language (e.g., "fuck") . I had not realized JW-archive would tolerate such questioning and leave posts there hours later.
  • jookbeard
    jookbeard
    my posts are still visible, I'm the meek and humble elder
  • millie210
    millie210

The owner is an "edgy" In JW.

IMO, He is loving the web traffic this gives him and will walk the line on this one.

• bafh
    bafh
    I sort of read his "Attack by Gog of Magog" as sarcasm....
  • mana11
    mana11
    I joined,, made comments and have been banned already, all within 24hours only!
  • cappytan
    cappytan

LOLOLOLOL

Check out this latest post:

http://www.jw-archive.org/post/125416426183/we-need-the-branch-office-in-australia-to-train#disqus_thread

Excerpt: "We need the Branch Office in Australia to train our elders to know the laws better before being put on the stand where the entire world is watching them get skewered.
    This brother will be talked to for sure soon by the societies [sic] legal department."
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

"This brother will be talked to for sure soon by the societies [sic] legal department."

What are they gonna do?

If he lies to the Commission, they can call him on it as easily as breathing, which makes himself and the WTS look bad.

If he tells the truth and stands by the WTS's policies, he makes himself and the WTS look bad.

The only other option is to express views that disagree with the WTS's policies, which would condemn him for apostasy.

Which would also make the WTS look bad.

x

Like the Conti case, there is no scenario in this which will make the WTS look good, and they know it.

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    I managed to post a link to the service manual outlining the criteria for a child molester being installed as an elder but they removed it. Oh well.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit