Wednesday Hearings LIVE LINK NOW

by Mad Sweeney 84 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• FadeToGrey
    FadeToGrey
    The WT org is going to get ripped a new arsehole for sure.
  • Esse quam videri
    Esse quam videri
    This is unprecedented. I love the Aussies. Barbara Anderson must being feeling good these days. This is such a horrid issue that she has courageously committed herself too. Barbara Anderson is VINDICATED.
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    FadeToGrey:

"the commision asked about murder if they would report that if it happened in the congreation

"the idiot said if a brother confessed to murder. They would not tell the police. But only encourage the bother to see the police.

"The commissioner was gob smacked"

• Esse quam videri
    Esse quam videri

Dino Ali statement, under oath, when questioned about teens kissing and being reported to the elders,

" We want to protect children from doing something that might bring some harm to them."

In view one of the reason for this Royal Commission, that must have made a few people gag.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Whadd'ya expect from a guy who can't pronounce his own surname!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

BOOM!

Just destroyed Kevin on the "process" of having three men hear about a girl getting molested by their father.

Of course, Kevin can't think of any other way it could be improved. What an idiot!

• stuckinamovement
    stuckinamovement

Lol. Bowditch is an idiot. Talk about digging your own grave.

• Dumplin
    Dumplin
    Does your sound keep cutting out? or just my computer?
  • OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    Dumplin: I am having the same problem.
  • FadingTruth
    FadingTruth

The sound cuts out everytime he says someone's name. You'll see him flinch like he's having a stroke each time he realizes what he did.

It's live, but delayed slightly so they can mute.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit