Russell v Russell: the 1908 court transcript

by Londo111 16 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Londo111
    Londo111
    Diamondiiz: When you were looking into it, do you know where is was being sold?
  • diamondiiz
    diamondiiz
    I looked around for the email but it's long gone. All I remember is that there was a web site that sold books on jws and these people also had the copies of the court transcript. Because it's so long ago I don't remember who I got it from, ask Atlantis or Andersons, they may have been who gave me the original info.
  • Londo111
    Londo111

Thank you.

Well, if anyone has any information to send my way in this regard, send me a PM.

• bcpenney
    bcpenney
    Sorry to resurrect this thread but I am also trying to find a copy of this transcript. By the way, I have also read A Separate Identity (and their Nelson Barbour bio) and highly recommend. Can't wait for Volume 2!
  • Londo111
    Londo111
    I've met with nothing but dead ends.
  • wifibandit
    wifibandit

I too am interested in having a copy of the transcripts of the 1908 Appeal mentioned in Pennsylvania Superior Court Reports, Volume 37.

Does anyone know where I can purchase the transcripts? I'll host the files and never charge for them.

• Londo111
    Londo111

I only ran into dead ends, but you can likely accomplish this.

Unfortunately, I am finding not everyone has an open source mentality. And evidently there are some who do not want this transcript to get out at all.

In this transcript, Russell lies under oath about the Solon Society, a wholesale goods business run from HQ, Solon catalogs were even sent to Watchtower subscribers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit